- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a blast of entertainment to any vehicle with the Trigger Horns The Chiti Chiti Vintage Ooogah Horn
- Grabs attention with the classic ooogah sound
- Features a built-in air tank and 12V motor
- For a professional installation, be sure to add the Installation Relay & Harness Kit plus the Trigger Billet Buttons to your order
- Your Trigger Horns The Chiti Chiti Vintage Ooogah Horn is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
As quick as Jessica Rabbit makes every cartoon man's eyes bulge, onlookers involuntarily blurt “chaka, ahooga, aooga, ooogah" at the first note of your Trigger Horns The Chiti Chiti Vintage Ooogah Horn.
Whether you're cruisin' in an antique or a late-model vehicle, this Ooogah horn kit is perfect for nabbing attention from everyone within earshot.
Powered by a 12V motor and a built-in air tank, this horn has the oomph to make sweet, sweet music. And, it boasts a simple and quick installation—faster than you can say “ooga horn!" Plus, it's backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Trigger Horns The Chiti Chiti Vintage Ooogah Electric Horn Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rodney N (Downey, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Fiat 500 — Jun 11, 2015 9:42 PM
A good value for the money. Unfortunately the sound quality doesn't match that of the "real" thing, but then it is 1/3 the cost of the real thing. In this case I probably got what I paid for.
Reviewed by Bob M (Danville, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Ranger — Apr 15, 2015 8:54 AM
travel a very busy and yes crazy 5 lane into Phoenix Arizona.The stock horn on my 07 ford ranger was difficult to hear evn with an open window. And yes we have drivers that think it's a nascar race @ PINR.So when I'm cut off,or the "other person" neglects to signal a lane change @ 80 mph,i give them a "BLAST".Its my way of defeating Road Rage. LOVE THIS HORN !
Reviewed by Marcia Y (PORT ORANGE, FL) — Jun 08, 2013 9:23 AM
The factory supplied mounting system was not sufficient. I had to strengthen it. Other wise satisfied with the sound and performance. This horn is being used on a antique motorcycle with sidecar.