- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make sure you’re heard loud and clear with a Hella Supertone Horn
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- Electric horns designed to replace your ride’s factory honkers
- Generates a penetrating strong tone that’s great for traffic blasting or off-road use
- Black-coated metal housing with a striking red grille adds a dramatic look to your front-end
- Designed for 12V applications with a sound level of 118 dB
- Each pair includes low-tone (300 Hz) and high-tone (500 Hz) frequencies
- Hella Super tone includes mounting brackets, relay and step-by-step instructions
- Your Hella Supertone is backed by a 3-year warranty
Let other drivers know it’s time to move aside with a Hella Supertone Horn Kit. This replacement pair includes a low-tone frequency (300 Hz) and high-tone frequency (500 Hz) horn and comes complete with mounting brackets, relay and step-by-step instructions. 3-year warranty.
Hella Supertone Horn Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles P (SAINT PETERSBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Corolla — Apr 01, 2018 4:29 PM
Great loud horn that nobody expects until they get in front and get stunned! I cut factory horn off 2016 Corolla and grounded the 2 hellas. Each horn has 2 terminals which are interchangeable-1 positive and 1 ground. You must splice from factory horn wire and create harness from it. If you do not ground each horn to car it will not work but it is simple to do and definitely gets people's attention. I highly recommend!
Reviewed by Stephen R (DELAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Nov 16, 2017 6:22 PM
I have not yet been able to install these in my 2017 Honda Ridgeline as Honda has done an extremely tidy job with cabling and use of space. I had asked customer service if everything was included as the single horn I originally had ordered, which would have been a much easier installation, suddenly was on indeterminate backorder, and required purchasing a separate wiring harness and relay. Although CS said yes, a non-waterproof relay is all the addition included with the sparse instructions.
Reviewed by Danforth H (OGDENSBURG, NJ) — Oct 12, 2017 2:36 PM
THESE HORNS ARRIVED AS ORDERED MUCH TO MY ENJOYMENT, NICE PRODUCT WILL SERVE MY PURPOSE TO A "T". I DRIVE A COROLA SMALL CAR, BUT NOW FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THESE LOADER HORNS.
Reviewed by robert s (WEST HAVEN, CT) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Ram — Aug 02, 2016 4:03 AM
Volume is about what I expected. Finish quality is good, looks like they should last a long time. Had to use the old mounting brackets because the furnished ones did not allow a socket on the mounting nut if they are mounted side by side. Another 1/2" on the brackets would be good.