- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make sure you’re heard loud and clear with a Hella Supertone Horn
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- Electric horns designed to replace your ride’s factory honkers
- Generates a penetrating strong tone that’s great for traffic blasting or off-road use
- Black-coated metal housing with a striking red grille adds a dramatic look to your front-end
- Designed for 12V applications with a sound level of 118 dB
- Each pair includes low-tone (300 Hz) and high-tone (500 Hz) frequencies
- Hella Super tone includes mounting brackets, relay and step-by-step instructions
- Your Hella Supertone is backed by a 3-year warranty
Let other drivers know it’s time to move aside with a Hella Supertone Horn Kit. This replacement pair includes a low-tone frequency (300 Hz) and high-tone frequency (500 Hz) horn and comes complete with mounting brackets, relay and step-by-step instructions. 3-year warranty.
Hella Supertone Horn Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Danforth H (OGDENSBURG, NJ) — Oct 12, 2017 2:36 PM
THESE HORNS ARRIVED AS ORDERED MUCH TO MY ENJOYMENT, NICE PRODUCT WILL SERVE MY PURPOSE TO A "T". I DRIVE A COROLA SMALL CAR, BUT NOW FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THESE LOADER HORNS.
Reviewed by robert s (WEST HAVEN, CT) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Ram — Aug 02, 2016 4:03 AM
Volume is about what I expected. Finish quality is good, looks like they should last a long time. Had to use the old mounting brackets because the furnished ones did not allow a socket on the mounting nut if they are mounted side by side. Another 1/2" on the brackets would be good.
Reviewed by Don K (Humble, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota 4Runner — Apr 23, 2016 6:46 PM
Works well as expected. I thought it was not loud (toyota sound insulation at its best)until i tried to hear it in front of my truck.
Reviewed by Chris H (CARY, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Patriot — Feb 27, 2016 1:02 PM
Very well made product! They are extremely loud. While the directions are very Spartan, a quick online search will yield tons of helpful results. I really enjoy the commanding sound these give off.