- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Strengthen your ride’s honk with a Kleinn Bolt-On Air Horn Kit
- Specially designed for a perfect fit on your year, make and model with no drilling, cutting or welding needed
- Typical installation requires only 1 hour or less
- Horns produce a gut-wrenching blast over 145 dB
- Air tank comes equipped with outlets, drain and safety valve
- USA-made mounting brackets included
- Comes complete with a low-draw compressor, high-pressure air tank, nylon air tubes, wiring and detailed installation instructions
- Kleinn Bolt-On Air Horn Kits are covered by a 1-Year Warranty
Beep-beep? Who's going to get out of your way when your on-board horn sounds like a cartoon sound effect? Put some power behind your ride's voice with a Kleinn Bolt-On Air Horn Kit. With over 140 dB of head-ringing sound from a system that's custom configured for your vehicle, this booming upgrade is audibly intimidating and easy to install.
Everything you need to energize your rig's honking strength is included with the Kleinn Bolt-On Air Horn Kit. From the air horns and low-draw compressor to the sealed air tank and high-pressure nylon tubing, the Kleinn Bolt On Air Horn Kits are packed with premium components that are tuned for one thing: to unleash an aggressive blast every time your palm hits the center of your steering wheel.
Leave the drilling to the solders in basic training—Kleinn Bolt-On Air Horn Kits are custom designed to mount in place with no modding, no cutting and no guesswork needed. Just follow the included installation instructions, and you're ready to bark through traffic like a bulldog. Better still, your Kleinn Bolt-On Air Horn Kit is backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Kleinn Bolt-On Air Horn Kits Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John P (HANCOCK, NH) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Sep 01, 2017 4:57 AM
I would not recommend this product unless you are a wiring genius or a good mechanic. It took me 11+ hours to figure out how to wire and install. The bolt on plates made it somewhat easier to put in only because I didn't have to drill holes in my truck. Even then I still wasn't able to get all the mounting bolts in some spots are so tight it's basically impossible to get the bolts in. The horn itself sounds fantastic though.