- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your factory honking system with a set of chrome-plated, zinc alloy Kleinn Direct Drive Horns
- Sold as a complete kit, ready for installation with a direct drive compressor, hardware and relay
- Available in various lengths but with a consistent, considerable 152.1 dB output down the line
- Trumpets boast a much longer lifespan than thin, plastic trumpets and will not crack or break
- Great for use with car alarms or motorcycles
- Your Kleinn Direct Drive Horns are supported by a 12-month warranty
Bid farewell to those weak-sounding, factory-installed horns your ride came with – Kleinn Direct Drive Horns are what you’ve been looking for. They come as a complete kit and ready for the painless installation process, with a direct drive compressor, mounting hardware and relay. Zinc alloy construction is chrome-plated for long-lasting durability and style. 152.1 dB output. 12-month warranty.
Kleinn Direct Drive Horns Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Philip F (LAKE ZURICH, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Terrain — Oct 30, 2017 8:19 PM
Good quality compared to the plastic horns nice and loud they have a very high tone like europium horns that came on Fiats long ago.
Reviewed by Robert D (Galveston, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 04, 2017 9:15 PM
I am happy with this product. It is good value for money. It is a simple installation. Not too big so it fit well under the hood of a very pack engine well. It is loud but could be louder. It really can't be considered a "Train Horn". I would recommend it if you are looking for something a bit louder then the factory horn.