- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Sound travels farther over water – and that’s no problem with the Kleinn Marine One Electric Air Horn
- Direct-drive dual air horn kit delivers bigger sound without the use of an air tank or external compressor
- Each has its own direct-drive mini compressor built-in for the easiest installation possible
- Ideal for fresh- and saltwater applications, golf carts, smaller vehicles – or any use where a compressor and air tank aren’t feasible
- Operates on 12 volts DC, with a 118 dB count and dual tone of 330Hz/406Hz
- Boasts resilient stainless steel construction, with rubber grommets and matching mount bracket included
- Your Kleinn Marine One Electric Air Horn carries a 12-month warranty
From the river to the bay to the sixteenth green, there’s no better way to make yourself heard, seen and felt than with the Kleinn Marine One Electric Air Horn. As indicated by the name, this direct-drive air horn kit is best suited for fresh- and saltwater-craft, but is also compatible with golf carts and other smaller vehicles. Install with ease today and make some noise – without using an air tank or external compressor.
Each horn is equipped with its own, built-in mini compressor and boasts high-quality, stainless steel construction. Included with every set is a matching mount bracket to get the job done in no time and with little trouble. They operate on 12 volts DC and boast a decibel count of 118 with a clear, crashing dual tone of 330Hz/406Hz. Your Kleinn Marine One Electric Air Horn is covered by a 12-month warranty.
Kleinn Marine One Electric Air Horn Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jana J (Palmdale, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 02, 2018 9:59 PM
We bought this as a deterrent to tailgaters. Although the horns cannot be seen as they are mounted backwards and UNDER the truck bed, when necessary to get an idiot off our tail, these are fantastic. These are operated by a manual button on the dash and we also have a very powerful electrical horn in the front as well just not quite as loud as these but DEFINITELY much louder than the stock horn. The front horn can be switched from the stock horn to the "HEY! Wake up!" horn.