- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rock the roadways with the bone-shaking rumble of a Kleinn Pro Blaster Train Horn Kit
- Tuned to produce a distinct locomotive bark over 150 dB loud
- Universally sized to fit pickups, SUVs and other larger vehicles
- Available in multiple sizes and trumpet configurations
- Trumpets are crafted from premium materials
- 150 PSI working pressure for hair-raising honks
- Includes a low-amp air compressor, top-quality air horn, premium nylon air tubes and an air tank equipped with air fittings, safety valve and drain
- Comes complete with all wiring, plumbing and install instructions
- Kleinn Pro Blaster Train Horn Kits are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Take your rig's horn off the rails with a crazy-loud Kleinn Pro Blaster Train Horn Kit. As ferocious as a freightliner packed with Ozzy tribute bands all rocking in unison, these intense upgrades unleash over 150 dB of head-banging sound in the key of a classic locomotive.
Spinal Tap may have amps that crank up to 11, but even those are no match against the ear-piercing blast from the horn-quality trumpets in your Kleinn Pro Blaster Train Horn Kit. Each system comes complete with a low-draw air compressor and high-PSI air tank—the lungpower behind your Train Horn's vicious bark. Plus, you get all the plumbing, valving and wiring you need to complete the installation in your garage between jam sessions.
Perfect for pickups, SUVs and tour vans, Kleinn Pro Blaster Train Horn Kits come in a range of universal styles to fit your rig's engine bay and your ear's demands. Each supersonic system includes detailed mounting and wiring instructions. And, they're all covered by a 1-Year Warranty.
Kleinn Pro Blaster Train Air Horn Kits Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rick S (VENICE, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Aug 03, 2016 2:57 PM
It took me about a month to find someone I felt could do a good job installing this kit. The mechanic has installed many train horns, but was very impressed with the quality of all the components in the Kleinn horn system. Needless to say the sound is fantastic !!
Reviewed by Tommy h (PIERZ, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — May 26, 2016 6:18 PM
Great kit! Comes with almost everything you need to install. The compressor does take some time to fill the air tank and is kinda loud because mine is in the cab but other than that it is a great horn. Great sound.