- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- They’ll know you’re coming up fast with a Wolo Beep Beep Horn
- Distinctive and piercing “beep-beep” sound has a 115-decibel count and frequency range of 345 Hz
- Formed from high-quality metal into a small, compact shape with a 5” diameter and painted black
- Installs easily into any 12V vehicle – mounting bolt and manual included for this 2-terminal hookup
- Complete kits includes the necessary mounting brackets, adhesives and hardware
- Your Wolo Beep Horn is supported by a 90-day warranty
There’s not a path you can’t clear or an ear you can’t reach with a Wolo Beep Beep Horn installed in your 12V vehicle. Boasting all-business metal construction painted black for years of wear-resistance, this replacement horn with the 5” diameter and 2-terminal hookup installs easily and comes with easy-to-follow instructions. 345 Hz and 115 dB count. 90-day warranty.
Wolo Beep Beep Horn Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Polly A W (San Mateo, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Malibu — May 04, 2017 6:10 PM
A nice female rep let me listen to the sound on the phone, and I thought it went uuh-gah, but it is only one tone, and that is not loud enough. Friends walking along on sidewalks don't even hear it when I beep at them, and it is no good on the highways at all to ward off a possible accident. Will have to pay for it to be taken out, and my old horn restored.