- Power your air horns with the Wolo Turbo Compressor & Tank System
- Onboard air system powers Wolo Express or any high-pressure horns
- Can sound the Wolo Cannon Ball Express horn for ten seconds straight
- High-pressure on-board air system includes tank and compressor
- Large 5.5-liter tank holds enough air for powerful blasts
- Driven by a 12-volt heavy-duty, high-volume compressor
- Balanced design and heavy rubber mounting bushings eliminate vibration
- Built-in pressure regulator maintains a steady 110-psi in the tank
- Kit includes: Tank, Compressor, 10 ft. x .25" Air Hose, Brass Fittings and Mounting Hardware
- Tank measures 18” L x 5” W x 5.5” H, has a 5.5 liter capacity and includes a .25" air hose fitting
- 12V Compressor operates at 12 amps and measures out at 6.5” L x 3.5” W x 5” H
- Compressor automatically turns on at 80psi and off at 110 psi
- Your Wolo Turbo Compressor & Tank System is backed by a 90-day warranty
Blow some serious air into your air horns with the Wolo Turbo Compressor & Tank System. This onboard air system powers Wolo Express Horns, like the Cannon Ball Express, or any other brand high-pressure horns. The Wolo turbo compressor and tank will blast the Wolo Cannon Ball Express horn for ten seconds straight. Enough time to get anybody's attention.
Driven by a heavy-duty, 12-volt high-volume turbo compressor and a large 5.5-liter steel tank, the Wolo air horn compressor kit has serious lung capacity. And, the built-in pressure regulator maintains a steady 110-psi in the tank, so it's always ready to blast off.
Along with the tank and compressor, this high-pressure onboard air system includes air hose, brass fittings and mounting hardware. The compressor is balanced by design and features heavy-rubber mounting bushings to virtually eliminate vibrations. And so you know they're not full of hot air, Wolo backs your Turbo Compressor & Tank System with a 90-day warranty
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Wolo Turbo Compressor & Tank System
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04