- Proudly made in the USA
- Get quality protection and crisp carpet-like looks with the BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat
- Custom-fit to your year, make and model cargo van
- Crafted from 100% polypropelyne with an anti-skid polyester carpet surface
- Designed to withstand oil, gas, acid and other harsh chemicals
- Die-cut for clean, finished edges
- Form-fitting foam backing complements ribbed van floors for cushioning and smooth results
- Insulates against noise and heat
- Easily slides into your van’s cargo area for quick installation
- Your BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Tired of your cargo slipping and sliding—causing you stress and devaluing your van's cargo area? Lay down the BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat for crisp looks and ultimate protection.
The BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat fits your cargo van perfectly since it's made with pride in the USA and custom-cut for your year, make and model. This van floor mat features ribbed foam backing to follow your van's floor contours and create a flat, cushioned surface. Plus, its die-cut edges give the back of your van a polished look.
Crafted from 100% polypropelyne, the van mat is even durable enough to withstand harsh chemicals, such as oils, gas and acid. And, with its anti-skid polyester carpet surface, your cargo won't slide around haphazardly—it stays exactly where you placed it.
What's more, the cargo van mat boasts a quick installation—no trimming needed. As if that weren't enough, the BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James L (Beverly Hills, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Saturday at 7:32 AM
I purchased this product primarily for insulation and road noise suppression. The "carpet" isn't much as it consists only of a thin layer "fuzz" glued to the 1/2" of flexible foam. I decided to keep the product as it does a good job of reducing road noise. I put indoor/outdoor carpet (6'x 12') over the product. Trimming was minor and easy as all cargo rings were outlined. The seat mounts were not, but locating was manageable by measuring from the sliding door step well. I am well satisfied.
Reviewed by Tim T (Orange, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Econoline — Nov 28, 2016 10:18 PM
Fits extremely well with minor trimming and can be adjusted easily if you have any custom needs. Perfect amount of firmness for kneeling on without being too soft. Great-looking matte black-charcoal finish which appears to be very durable.
Reviewed by Ellen M (MAUMEE, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Transit Connect — Oct 29, 2016 4:52 AM
Perfect fit. The color is more charcoal gray than black, if that is important to you. It's so much easier to haul cargo without it sliding around now! I installed this so I could use my favorite office chair in the cargo area (on wheels). I strap it to one of the sides when not in use.
Reviewed by James R (Kerrville, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Express — Aug 29, 2016 6:56 AM
Perfect fit. with molded in ribs the rug lays nice and flat. The rug helps with road noise and is nice on the knees (cargo service van). Note if your van is a passenger van the rug does not cover all the way to the wall on the drivers side. If your van is a service or cargo van it's perfect.
Ships Between 3/02 - 3/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bedrug cargo & trunk liners
- husky cargo mats
- airaid air intake system reviews
- rear view mirror temperature
- gmc floor mats
- subaru car seat covers
- jeep cargo mat
- floor mats for cadillac srx
- 2010 expedition carpeted cargo liner
- acura mdx cargo mat
- auto luggage rack
- pickup truck cargo net
- side tool boxes for pickup trucks