- Proudly made in the USA
- Get quality protection and crisp carpet-like looks with the BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat
- Custom-fit to your year, make and model cargo van
- Crafted from 100% polypropelyne with an anti-skid polyester carpet surface
- Designed to withstand oil, gas, acid and other harsh chemicals
- Die-cut for clean, finished edges
- Form-fitting foam backing complements ribbed van floors for cushioning and smooth results
- Insulates against noise and heat
- Easily slides into your van’s cargo area for quick installation
- Your BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Tired of your cargo slipping and sliding—causing you stress and devaluing your van's cargo area? Lay down the BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat for crisp looks and ultimate protection.
The BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat fits your cargo van perfectly since it's made with pride in the USA and custom-cut for your year, make and model. This van floor mat features ribbed foam backing to follow your van's floor contours and create a flat, cushioned surface. Plus, its die-cut edges give the back of your van a polished look.
Crafted from 100% polypropelyne, the van mat is even durable enough to withstand harsh chemicals, such as oils, gas and acid. And, with its anti-skid polyester carpet surface, your cargo won't slide around haphazardly—it stays exactly where you placed it.
What's more, the cargo van mat boasts a quick installation—no trimming needed. As if that weren't enough, the BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat Customer Reviews
59 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frank P (CHARLESTON, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Econoline — Oct 31, 2017 6:41 AM
I hoped it would be a nice mat, pleasantly surprised at how nice it turned out. Easy to install, items don't slide around but if you need to push them they will move. Great product!
Reviewed by dave p (La Crescent, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Transit — Sep 21, 2017 6:16 AM
Vanrug rolled out and fit perfectly. We are not hauling cargo but do use our van for business and this carpet with thick padding works perfect and looks good.
Reviewed by Sue L (CARO, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge ProMaster — Sep 17, 2017 7:43 AM
Exactly what we needed for the Promaster City Cargo Van. Don't have to worry about items slipping or any water damage. Do notice the van sounds quieter too.
Reviewed by Michael P (MELROSE PARK, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Transit Connect — Sep 13, 2017 5:07 AM
I like the bedrug but the foam does not have ridges in it like their rugs for pickup trucks. If I put it directly over the metal the ridges are very uncomfortable. If I put it over the factory mat then the plastic foot wells and rear aperon will not fit.
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23
- What Do You Drive?