- Proudly made in the USA
- Get quality protection and crisp carpet-like looks with the BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat
- Custom-fit to your year, make and model cargo van
- Crafted from 100% polypropelyne with an anti-skid polyester carpet surface
- Designed to withstand oil, gas, acid and other harsh chemicals
- Die-cut for clean, finished edges
- Form-fitting foam backing complements ribbed van floors for cushioning and smooth results
- Insulates against noise and heat
- Easily slides into your van’s cargo area for quick installation
- Your BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Tired of your cargo slipping and sliding—causing you stress and devaluing your van's cargo area? Lay down the BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat for crisp looks and ultimate protection.
The BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat fits your cargo van perfectly since it's made with pride in the USA and custom-cut for your year, make and model. This van floor mat features ribbed foam backing to follow your van's floor contours and create a flat, cushioned surface. Plus, its die-cut edges give the back of your van a polished look.
Crafted from 100% polypropelyne, the van mat is even durable enough to withstand harsh chemicals, such as oils, gas and acid. And, with its anti-skid polyester carpet surface, your cargo won't slide around haphazardly—it stays exactly where you placed it.
What's more, the cargo van mat boasts a quick installation—no trimming needed. As if that weren't enough, the BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by LLoyd B (Council Bluffs, IA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Savana — Feb 23, 2016 9:28 PM
Installed the BedRug in a 2016 GMC Savana van. The only difficult part of the install was prying up the rear door and side door plastic protection panels. Used a Wonderbar and a chunk of 2x4 to raise the panels about a half inch and they went in fine. The molding on the back of the carpet fits the grooves in the floor. Couldn't be happier with the quality of the finished product.
Reviewed by Kyle E (ANAHEIM, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Express — Feb 10, 2016 8:06 PM
The rug is OK.. I thought for the money it would be cut better. Theres a inch gap on the driver side.. I'd look elsewhere to get a comfy rug.
Reviewed by Harold J (Long Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Econoline — Dec 13, 2015 9:41 AM
The Van Rug is Awsome. It was easy to install durable, easy to clean and your knees will have much relief if you crawl in and out of your van all day retriving items.
Reviewed by Peter S (WOLCOTT, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Express — May 30, 2015 6:39 PM
I replaced the OEM vinyl cargo mat with the VanRug in my 2006 Chevy Express 2500 van. Very easy job. The VanRug is good quality, thick and really looks good in the van. The only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is because, although the rug fits wheel wells, filler and side step well, it leaves a slight gap on left hand side of the van 1-2 inches from the wall. Not a huge deal but a slight bummer. Lay the VanRug flat in sun for a few hours before, it will stay nice and flat when you install it!
Ships Between 8/01 - 8/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bedrug cargo & trunk liners
- covercraft premier trunk mats
- lloyd mats classic loop cargo mats
- nifty logic cargo liner
- honda car covers
- jeep brush guard
- jeep cargo mat
- jeep liberty cargo liner 2006
- toyota venza cargo mat
- volvo xc90 carpet cargo liner
- wood appliques for cars
- circle cool leather seats
- truck bike racks for sale