- Say goodbye to the days of shifting cargo with the BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner
- Custom-cut for your year, make and model van
- Proudly made in the USA
- Boasts a durable, anti-skid rubber surface
- Resistant to gas, oil, chemicals, bleach and battery acid
- The VanTred is completely waterproof
- Die-cut for clean, finished edges
- Ribbed foam backing provides added cushion and a smooth finish
- Easy to clean—simply brush or hose off
- Insulates against noise and heat
- Your BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
If the back of your van sounds like a war zone, chances are it's on its way to looking like one. Save your van while keeping cargo secure when you install the BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner.
The VanTred is made with pride in the USA to fit your specific year, make and model thanks to its custom-cut design. Boasting a durable, anti-skid rubber surface, the van liner withstands gas, oil, bleach, battery acid and more. Best of all, your cargo van liner is 100% waterproof, so it's easy to clean with the hose—get it dirty, wash it off, let it dry, lay it back in, and you're good to go.
The van cargo liner features a ribbed foam backing that fits the contours of your van's floor—ensuring smooth looks and added cushion. Plus, the foam makes your VanTred a noise and heat insulator. What's more, the BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Our 10+ BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by St Elmore N (Alexandria, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Econoline — Jan 29, 2015 8:23 PM
I purchased this so it would make clean a breeze. I wanted the kiddos to continue to enjoy their space even if there was an accident. Will the cargo liner has done just that and so much more. It gives my van a professional look, it allows for quicker clean ups, and it allows for overall cleaning of the van more often. Less pet hair floating around. I could go on, but I wont. I'm very happy for my investment.
Reviewed by anush a (CANYON COUNTRY, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Econoline — Jul 16, 2014 11:17 PM
This fits well and seems to hold up I did strap furniture down for a 1200 mile trip and it left marks a few days ,but it's easy and fast to install ,and does cut down some noise
BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner
- Ships By 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bedrug cargo & trunk liners
- husky cargo liners review
- lloyd rubber tite cargo liner
- weathertech cargo mat review
- mercedes benz steering wheel cover
- bmw trunk liner
- car bras for toyota
- 2011 kia sorento running boards
- 2012 gmc terrain cargo mat
- toyota sienna cargo liner
- pick up truck tool boxes for beds
- roof carriers for suv
- rubber truck bed liners