- Say goodbye to the days of shifting cargo with the BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner
- Custom-cut for your year, make and model van
- Proudly made in the USA
- Boasts a durable, anti-skid rubber surface
- Resistant to gas, oil, chemicals, bleach and battery acid
- The VanTred is completely waterproof
- Die-cut for clean, finished edges
- Ribbed foam backing provides added cushion and a smooth finish
- Easy to clean—simply brush or hose off
- Insulates against noise and heat
- Your BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
If the back of your van sounds like a war zone, chances are it's on its way to looking like one. Save your van while keeping cargo secure when you install the BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner.
The VanTred is made with pride in the USA to fit your specific year, make and model thanks to its custom-cut design. Boasting a durable, anti-skid rubber surface, the van liner withstands gas, oil, bleach, battery acid and more. Best of all, your cargo van liner is 100% waterproof, so it's easy to clean with the hose—get it dirty, wash it off, let it dry, lay it back in, and you're good to go.
The van cargo liner features a ribbed foam backing that fits the contours of your van's floor—ensuring smooth looks and added cushion. Plus, the foam makes your VanTred a noise and heat insulator. What's more, the BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Our 10+ BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tracy W (Hudson, NH) — Apr 09, 2015 11:32 AM
The liner has a few manufacturing flaws and 2 folds (due to shipping in a box) which have not gone away since being installed. Seems as though there might be a better way to ship these - rolled, not folded.
Reviewed by Bob O (ASHLAND, NE) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Econoline — Mar 28, 2015 7:51 AM
Fitted liner and mat that fits well and protects the floor. Good cut, durable, looks great. Have used these before and never unhappy.
Reviewed by Richard A (Marana, AZ) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Econoline — Mar 05, 2015 8:37 PM
It does help a bit with the noise and it did fit pretty well. As far as a skid free surface, it's almost as slippery as the metal van floor. Maybe with some time and some heat it will soften up a little. In the meantime I bought some non skid material that's made to go under rugs to keep them from slipping.
Reviewed by St Elmore N (Alexandria, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Econoline — Jan 29, 2015 8:23 PM
I purchased this so it would make clean a breeze. I wanted the kiddos to continue to enjoy their space even if there was an accident. Will the cargo liner has done just that and so much more. It gives my van a professional look, it allows for quicker clean ups, and it allows for overall cleaning of the van more often. Less pet hair floating around. I could go on, but I wont. I'm very happy for my investment.
BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner
- Ships Between 5/07 - 5/11
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bedrug cargo & trunk liners
- husky cargo liners review
- lloyd rubber tite cargo liner
- weathertech cargo mat review
- mercedes benz steering wheel cover
- bmw trunk liner
- car bras for toyota
- 2011 kia sorento running boards
- 2012 gmc terrain cargo mat
- toyota sienna cargo liner
- pick up truck tool boxes for beds
- roof carriers for suv
- rubber truck bed liners