- Spray-in liner looks, drop-in mat convenience—the BedTred Pro Truck Bed Liner by BedRug
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-formed to fit your specific year, make & model truck bed shape
- Does not scratch or damage your truck bed
- Retains complete access to factory ties downs
- Molded from .25” TPO (thermoplastic olefin) composite bonded to waterproof closed-cell foam
- Thick construction cushions your truck bed to prevent dents and protect cargo
- Non-skid texture keeps cargo from slipping and sliding
- UV-resistant to avoid fading, cracking and discoloration
- Does more and costs less than spray-in liners
- 5-piece liner zips together and installs easily with hook and loop fasteners
- Your BedTred Pro Truck Liner is covered with a Lifetime Warranty
Spray-in liners aren't all they're cracked up to be. They cost a lot, require professional installation and, oh yeah, they're permanent. Enter the BedTred Pro Truck Bed Liner by BedRug. The BedTred Pro looks, feels and performs just like a spray-in liner, yet costs much less, installs as easily as a bed mat and does no permanent damage to your truck's bed.
Proudly made in the USA and molded from a .25" thick flexible thermoplastic/closed-cell foam sandwich, the rugged BedTred is waterproof, UV-resistant and built for a lifetime. This thick material provides a cushion to prevent dents & dings while protecting cargo—and it's easy on the knees. Plus, the non-skid surface texture keeps cargo from slipping and sliding during transport.
The best part about the BedTred Pro Truck Bed Liner is the easy installation. The five custom-fit pieces zip together and fasten into your bed with hook and loop fasteners. No sanding, no drilling, no prep work and no damage. What's more, BedRug backs your BedTred Pro Truck Bed Liner with a Lifetime Warranty.
BedTred Pro Truck Bed Liner by BedRug Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric K (Wooster, OH) Reviewed for a 1965 Buick Skylark — Nov 13, 2014 8:10 PM
I was pleased overall with the quality and fit of this liner. I will say it ended up taking almost 4 hours to install this with two people although I am pretty particular about getting things just right. I will say it is a pretty good fit. I would recommend allowing ample time or paying someone to install as it is not quite a simple as they lead you to believe in the directions and video.
Reviewed by Frank S (LEESBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 05, 2014 8:21 PM
first off I would say spend the extra $150 and get the spray in liner.to make this brief I will say pros are: it's do it yourself, a little less money, softer to touch & removable. CONS: not perfect fit, I added extra velcro and some areas show indentions where Velcro trying to hold down, don't seem strong for heavy use and was easy to cut with kitchen sheers and knife, metal zipper under liner will wear off paint if U dont cover it with barrier, TAILGATE AREA MUCH PAINT EXPOSED RUBS & SCRATCHES
Reviewed by Nathan L (Medina, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Nov 05, 2014 3:42 PM
Looks good,a little stiff to install and does not completely cover bed in corners. I previously had the BedRug it is much better than the BedTred.
Reviewed by Lou P (SPENCERPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Oct 26, 2014 9:39 AM
The bedtred liner seems to be a great product. Installed very easily and looks great . There is no sliding around of materials in the truck bed ,everything stays where you place them.Overall I would recommend the bedtred liner to anyone with a truck.
Reviewed by thomas g (SHEBOYGAN, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Oct 07, 2014 5:28 AM
Not nearly as easy to install as most people say.Very stiff material and hard to work with.Should be 90-100 degrees in direct sun to make it less stiff to work with.There is not nearly enough hook and loop material.Had to go out a purchase a bunch more.Working with 8 tie downs in the bed of the 2015 Sierra 2500 took a lot of time to cut out the holes in exactly the right place.Also need to make cuts around bed lighting.When its finally in place and finished the BedTred Pro does look good.
BedTred Pro Truck Bed Liner by BedRug
- Rebates & Incentives: $30 Details
- Ships By 11/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bedrug reviews
- dual liner bed liner reviews
- bed rug mat
- truck bed mats reviews
- all weather floor mats for infiniti
- ford truck bed liners
- mercedes dash mat
- rubber bed liner for tacoma
- bed liner for ford ranger
- truck bed carpeted mat for nissan frontier 2012
- waterproof car mats
- exhaust performance
- soft bed covers for trucks