- Spray-in liner looks, drop-in mat convenience—the BedTred Pro Truck Bed Liner by BedRug
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-formed to fit your specific year, make & model truck bed shape
- Does not scratch or damage your truck bed
- Retains complete access to factory ties downs
- Molded from .25” TPO (thermoplastic olefin) composite bonded to waterproof closed-cell foam
- Thick construction cushions your truck bed to prevent dents and protect cargo
- Non-skid texture keeps cargo from slipping and sliding
- UV-resistant to avoid fading, cracking and discoloration
- Does more and costs less than spray-in liners
- 5-piece liner zips together and installs easily with hook and loop fasteners
- Your BedTred Pro Truck Liner is covered with a Lifetime Warranty
Spray-in liners aren't all they're cracked up to be. They cost a lot, require professional installation and, oh yeah, they're permanent. Enter the BedTred Pro Truck Bed Liner by BedRug. The BedTred Pro looks, feels and performs just like a spray-in liner, yet costs much less, installs as easily as a bed mat and does no permanent damage to your truck's bed.
Proudly made in the USA and molded from a .25" thick flexible thermoplastic/closed-cell foam sandwich, the rugged BedTred is waterproof, UV-resistant and built for a lifetime. This thick material provides a cushion to prevent dents & dings while protecting cargo—and it's easy on the knees. Plus, the non-skid surface texture keeps cargo from slipping and sliding during transport.
The best part about the BedTred Pro Truck Bed Liner is the easy installation. The five custom-fit pieces zip together and fasten into your bed with hook and loop fasteners. No sanding, no drilling, no prep work and no damage. What's more, BedRug backs your BedTred Pro Truck Bed Liner with a Lifetime Warranty.
BedTred Pro Truck Bed Liner by BedRug Customer Reviews
75 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John S (Bradfordwoods, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 05, 2015 3:27 PM
very good fit well badded looks very very good the only bad thing is that it took quite a bit time to install i had lots of tie downs (8) two lights and a light switch but well worth the time
Reviewed by Adam D (Mount Pleasant, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 22, 2015 6:06 PM
This is a really good product and it fits the truck bed really well. It also looks to provide a lot of protection. My only complaint is the length of time to install. I removed all the tie down cleats and installed the liner. They I punched all the holes for the bolts and reinstalled the cleats. It took a while to locate all the needed bolt holes. I also had to cut around the bed lights. It would be nice to provide a option to have these pre-cut.
Reviewed by Dan K (Dane, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jul 17, 2015 4:39 AM
Liner performs as advertised. It fit my 15 GMC sierra OK, not great. Needed to trim and cut for a better fit (i am particular, but knowing the better the fit, the longer it will stay). Keep in mind it stays in place with Velcro. I bought additional 15'roll to help hold in place. Could have bought more. Not sure how it will hold up to heavy use. I did keep my rubber bed mat and installed on top of bed tred in hopes of longer life. I do like it being somewhat softer than spray in liner.
Ships By 10/12
- What Do You Drive?