- Spray-in liner looks, drop-in mat convenience—the BedTred Pro Truck Bed Liner by BedRug
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-formed to fit your specific year, make & model truck bed shape
- Does not scratch or damage your truck bed
- Retains complete access to factory ties downs
- Molded from .25” TPO (thermoplastic olefin) composite bonded to waterproof closed-cell foam
- Thick construction cushions your truck bed to prevent dents and protect cargo
- Non-skid texture keeps cargo from slipping and sliding
- UV-resistant to avoid fading, cracking and discoloration
- Does more and costs less than spray-in liners
- 5-piece liner zips together and installs easily with hook and loop fasteners
- Your BedTred Pro Truck Liner is covered with a Lifetime Warranty
Spray-in liners aren't all they're cracked up to be. They cost a lot, require professional installation and, oh yeah, they're permanent. Enter the BedTred Pro Truck Bed Liner by BedRug. The BedTred Pro looks, feels and performs just like a spray-in liner, yet costs much less, installs as easily as a bed mat and does no permanent damage to your truck's bed.
Proudly made in the USA and molded from a .25" thick flexible thermoplastic/closed-cell foam sandwich, the rugged BedTred is waterproof, UV-resistant and built for a lifetime. This thick material provides a cushion to prevent dents & dings while protecting cargo—and it's easy on the knees. Plus, the non-skid surface texture keeps cargo from slipping and sliding during transport.
The best part about the BedTred Pro Truck Bed Liner is the easy installation. The five custom-fit pieces zip together and fasten into your bed with hook and loop fasteners. No sanding, no drilling, no prep work and no damage. What's more, BedRug backs your BedTred Pro Truck Bed Liner with a Lifetime Warranty.
BedTred Pro Truck Bed Liner by BedRug Customer Reviews
94 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Walt H (ROCKLEDGE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Tuesday at 2:31 AM
Repeat BedTred Customer! Installed one previously in a 2012 F-150 Lariat. Perfect fit. Easy to install. Durable. We camp a lot, so we are constantly hauling, gear, firewood, etc. Liked it so much, we bought another BedTred for our new truck!!
Reviewed by David B (Davidsonville, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 02, 2016 6:22 AM
Went in easy. Needed additional Velcro strips to keep bottom and sides snug. The temp was below what was required but still adhered with additional Velcro. There are some gaps near the bulkhead. Love the liner, it keeps things from sliding and has some give so dropping heavy items doesn't scar the liner or truck
Ships Between 5/06 - 5/09
- What Do You Drive?