- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your cargo space clean & pristine with a Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner
- Canvasback Canvas Cargo Liners are custom-cut for the specific setup of your SUV or crossover
- Tough 600-Denier polyester fabric with waterproof PVC backing
- Stays in place via sewn-in hook and loop tabbing system
- Split seats feature webbing or zippers so they can be adjusted
- Fabric sports a textured surface to grip cargo, but sheds water and mud
- Easy to clean with soap and water—just immerse and brush or sponge off
- Choose from a selection of universal colors and patterned designs
- Canvasback Custom Cargo Liners are made in the USA
- Your Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner is backed by a 6-month warranty
Whether you’re contending with messy kids, muddy pets, weekend getaways or lugging stuff home from the store, your SUV's cargo area needs as much cover as possible. The Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner stretches over more of your interior than any rubber liner.
The Canvas Cargo Liner is made of ultra-tough 600-Denier polyester fabric with a PVC waterproof backing – so it blocks a variety of foes such as mud, dirt and moisture from reaching your carpet. And, the polyester top layer is treated to resist shrinkage and fading while repelling stains. Your Canvasback Cargo Liner also sports a textured surface for extra cargo grip, yet doesn’t hold on to mud or absorb liquid spills.
With its custom-configured system of zippers, webbing and hook-and-loop fasteners, the Canvasback is completely unique to the layout of your ride. You can have the seats of your SUV up or down – the Canvasback Cargo Liner accommodates both configurations.
To match or accent your interior, the Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner comes in a variety of complementary universal colors as well as classic and stylish patterns. Made with pride in the USA and covered by a 6-month warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Canvasback Custom Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
561 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy B (NORTH SYRACUSE, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota 4Runner — Apr 14, 2018 1:43 PM
I couldn't be happier with this product. It does an amazing job protecting my interior from my two large dogs and can be cleaned very easily. Also, I ordered the wrong set on accident and was able to return very easily; the customer service rep was understanding and very helpful, which made the process not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I will definitely be ordering from here again.
Reviewed by Kris D (OLALLA, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 BMW X3 — Apr 13, 2018 8:39 PM
Excellent, tight fit for our BMW X3. Cargo liner covers the floor and second row seatbacks, with cutouts for attachment points, trim, and even the tie-down rails. Makes for a nice clean look. I deducted a star because it needs more velcro attachments. A corner on the middle seat back (40/20/40 config) doesn't lay flat, and the outermost floor "strips" surrounding the rails need velco on the bottom by the rail edge. The left piece, the longest, can flip up when loading.
Reviewed by Russell J (EDMOND, OK) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota 4Runner — Apr 05, 2018 7:58 AM
The cargo liner was very easy to install with the velcro backing and covers the back completely.
Reviewed by William G (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Pilot — Apr 04, 2018 6:42 AM
Love the design since it allows the 3rd row to be up or down. We used to have a mat that wouldn't fold up so you had to take it out whenever the 3rd row was up. This fits great and provides good protection.