- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your cargo space clean & pristine with a Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner
- Canvasback Canvas Cargo Liners are custom-cut for the specific setup of your SUV or crossover
- Tough 600-Denier polyester fabric with waterproof PVC backing
- Stays in place via sewn-in hook and loop tabbing system
- Split seats feature webbing or zippers so they can be adjusted
- Fabric sports a textured surface to grip cargo, but sheds water and mud
- Easy to clean with soap and water—just immerse and brush or sponge off
- Choose from a selection of universal colors and patterned designs
- Canvasback Custom Cargo Liners are made in the USA
- Your Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner is backed by a 6-month warranty
Whether you’re contending with messy kids, muddy pets, weekend getaways or lugging stuff home from the store, your SUV's cargo area needs as much cover as possible. The Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner stretches over more of your interior than any rubber liner.
The Canvas Cargo Liner is made of ultra-tough 600-Denier polyester fabric with a PVC waterproof backing – so it blocks a variety of foes such as mud, dirt and moisture from reaching your carpet. And, the polyester top layer is treated to resist shrinkage and fading while repelling stains. Your Canvasback Cargo Liner also sports a textured surface for extra cargo grip, yet doesn’t hold on to mud or absorb liquid spills.
With its custom-configured system of zippers, webbing and hook-and-loop fasteners, the Canvasback is completely unique to the layout of your ride. You can have the seats of your SUV up or down – the Canvasback Cargo Liner accommodates both configurations.
To match or accent your interior, the Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner comes in a variety of complementary universal colors as well as classic and stylish patterns. Made with pride in the USA and covered by a 6-month warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Canvasback Custom Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
534 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jennifer H (BAKERSFIELD, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 13, 2017 4:08 PM
Finally a liner for the cargo area that doesn't have to be uninstalled to flatten the seats. Installed it in 2 minutes. Doesn't affect any use of the car. Looks great and is a heck of a lot easier to clean up dog hair then trying to tape roller it out of the original car seat carpet under it.
Reviewed by Travis A (Seabeck, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Buick Enclave — Aug 25, 2017 10:15 PM
Shipped fast. Installed in under 5 minutes. Look like they were a factory option. Time will tell how they hold up to three dogs and regular road trips. So far we like them.
Reviewed by Charles C (Boca raton, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Kia Sorento — Aug 17, 2017 8:57 AM
I chose these liners because they offered full protection on the cargo area and seat backs while not interfering with folding either row of seats up and down as needed. Installation was quick and easy, took less than five minutes and the liners fit perfectly. I have had them for about a month and am very happy with them so far. They weren't cheap but worth the money, especially for an American made product. They took about a week to ship from the manufacturer.
Reviewed by Nathaniel H (Archer, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 BMW X5 — Aug 16, 2017 7:42 AM
In my 2012 BMW Xr SUV the adhesives for the installation will not stay stuck! which makes the item useless. The parts of the cover that are upright when the back seats are up will not stay on the back of the back seats.
Reviewed by Andrea L (GLENN DALE, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 BMW 3-Series — Aug 04, 2017 5:04 AM
We have a BMW X3 with a black interior. We were just adopted by a large puppy with LOTS of white fur. I knew we needed something. This was the near-perfect solution. The fit was spot-on; the coverage perfect -- particularly as it extends up the back of the rear seat. My only suggestion is that to somehow make the tape on the back of the Velcro a bit easier to remove. This is not by any means a deal-breaker. I would absolutely purchase this again. The price may be a little steep.