- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your cargo space clean & pristine with a Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner
- Canvasback Canvas Cargo Liners are custom-cut for the specific setup of your SUV or crossover
- Tough 600-Denier polyester fabric with waterproof PVC backing
- Stays in place via sewn-in hook and loop tabbing system
- Split seats feature webbing or zippers so they can be adjusted
- Fabric sports a textured surface to grip cargo, but sheds water and mud
- Easy to clean with soap and water—just immerse and brush or sponge off
- Choose from a selection of universal colors and patterned designs
- Canvasback Custom Cargo Liners are made in the USA
- Your Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re contending with messy kids, muddy pets, weekend getaways or lugging stuff home from the store, your SUV's cargo area needs as much cover as possible. The Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner stretches over more of your interior than any rubber liner.
The Canvas Cargo Liner is made of ultra-tough 600-Denier polyester fabric with a PVC waterproof backing – so it blocks a variety of foes such as mud, dirt and moisture from reaching your carpet. And, the polyester top layer is treated to resist shrinkage and fading while repelling stains. Your Canvasback Cargo Liner also sports a textured surface for extra cargo grip, yet doesn’t hold on to mud or absorb liquid spills.
With its custom-configured system of zippers, webbing and hook-and-loop fasteners, the Canvasback is completely unique to the layout of your ride. You can have the seats of your SUV up or down – the Canvasback Cargo Liner accommodates both configurations.
To match or accent your interior, the Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner comes in a variety of complementary universal colors as well as classic and stylish patterns. Made with pride in the USA and covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Canvasback Custom Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
483 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by nerath k (CENTENNIAL, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 08, 2016 9:12 PM
Love the product but wish it covered more of the trunk floor. Like onto the side plastic not just where carpet is.
Reviewed by Carl S (Tipp City, OH) — Jul 08, 2016 7:10 AM
The cargo liner fits like a glove and stays in place I keep the split back seats down and it protects the back of the seats but if needed I can put one up and the other is covered. Beautiful in black very happy with it !! Fast shipping and customer service for ordering and asking questions was excellent .Did buy more items from Auto anything
Reviewed by Brian L (CLARINDA, IA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Escape — Jul 04, 2016 10:16 AM
Overall pretty happy with it. Only minor complaint is it's very slick. The tools, blankets, etc. that I keep in the back slide around quite a bit now.
Reviewed by Crystal K (GREELEY, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Escape — Jun 29, 2016 4:24 PM
Very happy with the workmanship and material. Made in the USA, fits my vehicle wonderfully, and saves the interior that it covers. Very happy we found this.
Reviewed by Jonathan K (Alexandria, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Durango — Jun 12, 2016 2:15 PM
Great product by Canvasback, very easy installation, quality material. The only thing I wanted more was for there to be some sort of extension to cover the carpeted side walls above the rear wheel wells on my 2013 Durango. Other than that, no complaints.