Canvasback Canvas Jackets
- Ships Between 2/10 - 2/12
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your cargo space clean & pristine with a Canvasback Cargo Liner
- Canvasback Canvas Cargo Liner is custom-cut for the specific setup of your SUV or crossover
- Tough 600-Denier polyester fabric with waterproof PVC backing
- Stays in place via sewn-in hook and loop tabbing system
- Split seats feature webbing or zippers so they can be adjusted
- Fabric sports a textured surface to grip cargo, but sheds water and mud
- Easy to clean with soap and water—just immerse and brush or sponge off
- Choose from a selection of universal colors and patterned designs
- Canvasback Liners are made in the USA
- Your Canvasback Jacket is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re contending with messy kids, muddy pets, weekend getaways or lugging stuff home from the store, your SUV's cargo area needs as much cover as possible. The Canvasback Canvas Jacket stretches over more of your interior than any rubber liner.
The Canvas Cargo Liner is made of ultra-tough 600-Denier polyester fabric with a PVC waterproof backing – so it blocks a variety of foes such as mud, dirt and moisture from reaching your carpet. And, the polyester top layer is treated to resist shrinkage and fading while repelling stains. Your Canvasback Cargo Liner also sports a textured surface for extra cargo grip, yet doesn’t hold on to mud or absorb liquid spills.
With its custom-configured system of zippers, webbing and hook-and-loop fasteners, the Canvasback is completely unique to the layout of your ride. You can have the seats of your SUV up or down – the Canvasback Cargo Jacket accommodates both configurations.
To match or accent your interior, the Canvas Jacket comes in a variety of complementary universal colors as well as classic and stylish patterns. Made with pride in the USA and covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Canvasback Canvas Jackets Customer Reviews
388 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jessica M (EDMOND, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Jan 20, 2015 9:36 AM
I had originally planned on getting a rubber cargo mat. I have a white dog and my interior is black, so you see the problem. When I saw the Canvasback though it fit my needs even more because it kept the back of the seats protected too. I assumed installation would be a pain but it was super easy. I wasn't sure the Velcro closures was going to do the job, especially with a dog tromping around back there but it hold TIGHT !! I just vacuum it out every so often and Its good to go. The tight
Reviewed by Alfrieda R (Cleveland, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Tahoe — Jan 11, 2015 11:35 AM
Purchased exclusively to protect carpeting and cargo area while traveling with large dogs. Fits perfectly into cargo area with 2nd and 3rd row seats folded down. Jacket is well constructed though appears thicker in the photo advertisement. Our 105 lb lab slides a bit when we turn the corner possibly due to the protective coating. The best festure is the dog hair barely sticks to it. Would definately recommend this to anyone wanting to protect their investment.
Reviewed by shane w (OLYMPIA, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Cherokee — Dec 16, 2014 6:21 PM
Perfect fit. Looks great. Install instructions are a little vague, but after a phone call to Suzanne, I got it figured out. She was extremely helpful. Working great to keep our new jeep clean from our golden retriever. Easy to clean. They have a winner.