- Ships Between 8/18 - 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your cargo space clean & pristine with a Canvasback Cargo Liner
- Canvasback Canvas Cargo Liner is custom-cut for the specific setup of your SUV or crossover
- Tough 600-Denier polyester fabric with waterproof PVC backing
- Stays in place via sewn-in hook and loop tabbing system
- Split seats feature webbing or zippers so they can be adjusted
- Fabric sports a textured surface to grip cargo, but sheds water and mud
- Easy to clean with soap and water—just immerse and brush or sponge off
- Choose from a selection of universal colors and patterned designs
- Canvasback Liners are made in the USA
- Your Canvasback Jacket is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re contending with messy kids, muddy pets, weekend getaways or lugging stuff home from the store, your SUV's cargo area needs as much cover as possible. The Canvasback Canvas Jacket stretches over more of your interior than any rubber liner.
The Canvas Cargo Liner is made of ultra-tough 600-Denier polyester fabric with a PVC waterproof backing – so it blocks a variety of foes such as mud, dirt and moisture from reaching your carpet. And, the polyester top layer is treated to resist shrinkage and fading while repelling stains. Your Canvasback Cargo Liner also sports a textured surface for extra cargo grip, yet doesn’t hold on to mud or absorb liquid spills.
With its custom-configured system of zippers, webbing and hook-and-loop fasteners, the Canvasback is completely unique to the layout of your ride. You can have the seats of your SUV up or down – the Canvasback Cargo Jacket accommodates both configurations.
To match or accent your interior, the Canvas Jacket comes in a variety of complementary universal colors as well as classic and stylish patterns. Made with pride in the USA and covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Canvasback Canvas Jackets Customer Reviews
421 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Barbara W (Hinesville, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Flex — Jul 29, 2015 8:59 PM
We wanted to protect our new Ford Flex cargo area with something that would cover the 2nd row seat backs and this fit the need very nicely! We love how the covers attach directly to the carpet allowing the third row seats to be up or laid down independently and still remain covered. Also, with the canvas attached to the back of the second row seats, we can lay those seats down on occasion to provide even more room for our 2 large 90lb dogs to stretch out on long trips. Easy to clean too!
Reviewed by Patrick B (GLENDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 29, 2015 4:45 PM
definitely the best solution for protecting my cargo area plus seatbacks. no other manufacturer has this ability
Reviewed by Gretchen V (ORFORD, NH) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Forester — Jul 25, 2015 11:51 AM
I love this cover. it was easy to install and stays in place for my 2 dogs. Wish I had gotten this it first, instead of all the others that are going in the trash.
Reviewed by Larry W (Alexandria, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Tahoe — Jul 08, 2015 8:34 PM
This is a nice good quality cover. I wish it had a lip or something at the back to keep things from falling out of the back when the hatch is opened. Other than that I'm satisfied.
Reviewed by Michael J (Aliquippa, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — Jul 06, 2015 11:12 AM
The liner for my Foed explorer was not at all like the pictures. There are no side sections, and instead of a single large cover it is in multiple pieces. For $150 I expected much more than 6 thin pieces of nylon fabric with velcro on them.