BedRug Bed Mat
- Ships Between 4/21 - 4/23
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The BedRug Mat is custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Proudly made in the USA
- Easy to clean - just spray-off with a hose or vacuum
- Designed for beds with drop-in or spay-on liners
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Add the optional Tailgate Mat for more coverage and protection
- Durable 100% polypropylene material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the box
- Fast and easy DIY installation
- Your BedRug Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spray-on liners and drop-ins look good, but your cargo easily slides around. What's more, their hard surfaces are easily marred and can even damage your payload.
That's where the custom-fit BedRug Mat comes in. Built with pride in the USA, its carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene delivers a non-skid surface that buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo - add the optional tailgate mat for more coverage. Plus, the thick foam is gas, oil and bleach-resistant. And, the BedRug Mat is cleaned easily with a garden hose, pressure washer or vacuum.
Installation for drop-in liners is a snap with the provided "x-mas tree" studs and the custom-molded rib pattern ensures a perfect fit for spray-on liners. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Bed Mat Customer Reviews
428 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by robert k (ROEBLING, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Apr 07, 2015 6:01 AM
Mat is perfect, although info said matching tailgate mat is available it is not ??
Reviewed by David F (Crossville, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 05, 2015 7:48 AM
If you spend much time on your knees in the bed of your truck you will love the comfort of this rug.
Reviewed by Grady M (Bristol, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 05, 2015 4:37 AM
The bedrug seems ok i just think i should have went with the rubber mat. I didnt like the drilling holes in my bed liner and would have rather had something that would be easier to take in and out. The rug is light weight but time will tell how durable.
Reviewed by Greg P (Oak Creek, WI) — Apr 03, 2015 8:21 PM
Great addition to my new truck. Love it. Seems very durable. Only issue is that you have to adhere it in temps over 65 degrees. We haven't hit that mark yet. But I Love it. Cargo doesn't shift.
Reviewed by Anthony L. W (Erwin, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 01, 2015 11:56 AM
Easy install, looks great. Seems to be very durable and much better in the knees.