- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The BedRug Mat is custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Proudly made in the USA
- Easy to clean - just spray-off with a hose or vacuum
- Designed for beds with drop-in or spay-on liners
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Add the optional Tailgate Mat for more coverage and protection
- Durable 100% polypropylene material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the box
- Fast and easy DIY installation
- Your BedRug Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spray-on liners and drop-ins look good, but your cargo easily slides around. What's more, their hard surfaces are easily marred and can even damage your payload.
That's where the custom-fit BedRug Mat comes in. Built with pride in the USA, its carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene delivers a non-skid surface that buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo - add the optional tailgate mat for more coverage. Plus, the thick foam is gas, oil and bleach-resistant. And, the BedRug Mat is cleaned easily with a garden hose, pressure washer or vacuum.
Installation for drop-in liners is a snap with the provided "x-mas tree" studs and the custom-molded rib pattern ensures a perfect fit for spray-on liners. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Bed Mat Customer Reviews
647 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jose S (FREEPORT, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 11, 2016 7:02 PM
I was using a carpet before but it would smell like mold when it got wet. This does not and smoothed out my plastic liner ribs.
Reviewed by Samit P (Richardson, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Oct 10, 2016 8:27 PM
Great carpeted mat for the bed of your truck. Help objects from sliding around and looks great!
Reviewed by Frank D (East Moriches, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Oct 09, 2016 6:07 AM
I have had trucks with the rubber bed mats for years and while the serve there purposed let me say that the BedRug Bed Mat is far more easier to remove and put back into the truck bed. It is very durable and easy to clean and when inside the bed of the truck comfortable to kneel on or lay down on. Great product I recommend highly.
Reviewed by Milly H (TELL CITY, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 08, 2016 5:51 AM
If you have a bed cover on your truck the bed rug is the perfect accessory for it. The bed rug looks good and protects your cargo from sliding around the inside of the truck bed.
- best place to buy 2012 ford 150 truck bedrug covers
- dee zee bed mat
- dual liner
- what are people are saying about bed rug bed liner
- lexus carpet floor mats
- porsche logo floor mats
- dodge truck bedliners
- ford f150 bed liners
- bed mat for a 2013 dodge pick-up
- bed mats for 2011 2500hd
- bike rack for top of car
- side step up rails
- pickup acc