- Ships Between 7/02 - 7/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The BedRug Mat is custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Proudly made in the USA
- Easy to clean - just spray-off with a hose or vacuum
- Designed for beds with drop-in or spay-on liners
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Add the optional Tailgate Mat for more coverage and protection
- Durable 100% polypropylene material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the box
- Fast and easy DIY installation
- Your BedRug Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spray-on liners and drop-ins look good, but your cargo easily slides around. What's more, their hard surfaces are easily marred and can even damage your payload.
That's where the custom-fit BedRug Mat comes in. Built with pride in the USA, its carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene delivers a non-skid surface that buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo - add the optional tailgate mat for more coverage. Plus, the thick foam is gas, oil and bleach-resistant. And, the BedRug Mat is cleaned easily with a garden hose, pressure washer or vacuum.
Installation for drop-in liners is a snap with the provided "x-mas tree" studs and the custom-molded rib pattern ensures a perfect fit for spray-on liners. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Bed Mat Customer Reviews
454 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis T (Prairieville, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Thursday at 5:04 PM
The Bed Mat is a perfect fit. Will do the job of protecting the bed of my truck. Very pleased for the second time with the product. Had one in previous truck. Never had any problems with it.
Reviewed by Dean H (VANCOUVER, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Thursday at 3:03 PM
Easy ti install, looks great with drop in liner. Comfortable to work on, easy on the knees. I don't have a opinion on clean up , yet
Reviewed by Shawn P (Snohomish, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 6:12 PM
I always put one of these in my trucks. I don't bother with the sides or tailgate piece just the bed portion. Keeps everything from moving around but slide things around easy. Soft on the knees and goes great underneath a tonneau cover or shell.
Reviewed by Karsten H (Astoria, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Jun 20, 2015 6:08 AM
Nice product. A lot lighter than I thought. Fit was almost perfect, maybe 1 inch too short. We'll see how it holds up through the winter.