- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The BedRug Mat is custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Proudly made in the USA
- Easy to clean - just spray-off with a hose or vacuum
- Designed for beds with drop-in or spay-on liners
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Add the optional Tailgate Mat for more coverage and protection
- Durable 100% polypropylene material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the box
- Fast and easy DIY installation
- Your BedRug Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spray-on liners and drop-ins look good, but your cargo easily slides around. What's more, their hard surfaces are easily marred and can even damage your payload.
That's where the custom-fit BedRug Mat comes in. Built with pride in the USA, its carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene delivers a non-skid surface that buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo - add the optional tailgate mat for more coverage. Plus, the thick foam is gas, oil and bleach-resistant. And, the BedRug Mat is cleaned easily with a garden hose, pressure washer or vacuum.
Installation for drop-in liners is a snap with the provided "x-mas tree" studs and the custom-molded rib pattern ensures a perfect fit for spray-on liners. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Bed Mat Customer Reviews
486 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by gerald r (ORTONVILLE, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Canyon — Wednesday at 3:10 AM
Really dresses up the bed of my new pickup. It is so easy to install, looks great and makes the bed floor a joy to kneel on.
Reviewed by Scott K (Sanford, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 5:15 AM
I needed to replace a rubber mat in my Silverado. Decide to try Bedrug. Better than I expected and now I don't have to worry about everything getting black marks from the rubber mat. Recommend!
Reviewed by John M (Fairfield, IA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Monday at 7:10 AM
Fits great and helps keep items from shifting and also protects things you might not want marred. Added the tailgate mat and it looks great and cushions the tailgate nicely. I get one for all my trucks.