BedRug Bed Mat
- Ships By 1/28
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The BedRug Mat is custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Proudly made in the USA
- Easy to clean - just spray-off with a hose or vacuum
- Designed for beds with drop-in or spay-on liners
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Add the optional Tailgate Mat for more coverage and protection
- Durable 100% polypropylene material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the box
- Fast and easy DIY installation
- Your BedRug Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spray-on liners and drop-ins look good, but your cargo easily slides around. What's more, their hard surfaces are easily marred and can even damage your payload.
That's where the custom-fit BedRug Mat comes in. Built with pride in the USA, its carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene delivers a non-skid surface that buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo - add the optional tailgate mat for more coverage. Plus, the thick foam is gas, oil and bleach-resistant. And, the BedRug Mat is cleaned easily with a garden hose, pressure washer or vacuum.
Installation for drop-in liners is a snap with the provided "x-mas tree" studs and the custom-molded rib pattern ensures a perfect fit for spray-on liners. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Bed Mat Customer Reviews
398 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian B (Waynesville, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Saturday at 7:02 AM
The bedrug mat does what it is meant to do and adds a lot of comfort on your knees when in the bed of your truck. But I have had trouble with wind lifting the bedrug where it is unattached at the tailgate end. Velcro and 3M tape are used in the middle of bedrug to help keep in place but something needs to be added to the ends. No problem if you have tonneau cover or camper top.
Reviewed by Charles H (Crown Point, IN) — Jan 20, 2015 7:40 AM
Great product. Back pad on rug is perfectly grooved to match the bed.Thick and easy on the knees. My only complaint is objects slide around quite easily.
Reviewed by Marshall S (FAIRPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 20, 2015 5:54 AM
I love the look and feel. Installation no brainer. I did expect it to be a tighter fit in the bed. It does make the bed more user friendly for my purposes.
Reviewed by Jason A (ESSEX, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jan 14, 2015 9:40 AM
The bed rug fit perfect in my truck. Very well made yet light weight. It is a must have especially if you have a cap on your truck!