- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The BedRug Mat is custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Proudly made in the USA
- Easy to clean - just spray-off with a hose or vacuum
- Designed for beds with drop-in or spay-on liners
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Add the optional Tailgate Mat for more coverage and protection
- Durable 100% polypropylene material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the box
- Fast and easy DIY installation
- Your BedRug Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spray-on liners and drop-ins look good, but your cargo easily slides around. What's more, their hard surfaces are easily marred and can even damage your payload.
That's where the custom-fit BedRug Mat comes in. Built with pride in the USA, its carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene delivers a non-skid surface that buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo - add the optional tailgate mat for more coverage. Plus, the thick foam is gas, oil and bleach-resistant. And, the BedRug Mat is cleaned easily with a garden hose, pressure washer or vacuum.
Installation for drop-in liners is a snap with the provided "x-mas tree" studs and the custom-molded rib pattern ensures a perfect fit for spray-on liners. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Bed Mat Customer Reviews
785 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark K (CHARLESTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 6:08 PM
It is a good quality mat I had one in my last truck. With a cap on the back and the bed rug the dog is steady on his feet not sliding around on a metal floor. I find it to be very durable and easy to slide material in and out without scratching something that is easily damaged. The padding under the rug is easy on the knees too.
Reviewed by jim l (SPRING, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 5:25 AM
overall a great product, will see how it hold up with use only a few weeks old. keeps my cooler and gear bags in place ... like the looks
Reviewed by Tim K (BATON ROUGE, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 1:24 PM
Bed rug fits well, sure there's minor gaps near the wheel wells and box walls but it's pretty inconsequential. Installation is easy and I used a wire brush to scuff the spray in liner to enhance the Velcro adhesive. As said before, it's got great cushion and easy on the knees. I've got a hard bed cover and the carpet completes an awesome look!
Reviewed by Mike J (Collierville, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 6:38 AM
First, really like the product. Material quality, fitment and coloration are excellent. The only concern I have is whether or not the 3M attachment tape is going to stay attached in winter wx. The instructions indicate a minimum installation temp of 68 deg. I met that, and applied weights to the strip areas while the truck bed sat in the sun or 3-4 hrs. At night though, the temp drops to the low 30s or high 20s so it will be interesting to see if it stays put!