BedRug Bed Mat
- Ships By 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The BedRug Mat is custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Proudly made in the USA
- Easy to clean - just spray-off with a hose or vacuum
- Designed for beds with drop-in or spay-on liners
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Add the optional Tailgate Mat for more coverage and protection
- Durable 100% polypropylene material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the box
- Fast and easy DIY installation
- Your BedRug Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spray-on liners and drop-ins look good, but your cargo easily slides around. What's more, their hard surfaces are easily marred and can even damage your payload.
That's where the custom-fit BedRug Mat comes in. Built with pride in the USA, its carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene delivers a non-skid surface that buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo - add the optional tailgate mat for more coverage. Plus, the thick foam is gas, oil and bleach-resistant. And, the BedRug Mat is cleaned easily with a garden hose, pressure washer or vacuum.
Installation for drop-in liners is a snap with the provided "x-mas tree" studs and the custom-molded rib pattern ensures a perfect fit for spray-on liners. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Bed Mat Customer Reviews
390 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregory S (KETCHUM, ID) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 7:13 PM
Good fit 5 - minutes to install great addition to the inside of a camper shell
Reviewed by David W (DAVIDSONVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-350 — Dec 18, 2014 3:46 AM
Was very easy to install, fit is excellent. Adds to the overall appearance of my King Ranch, and prevents scrapes and scratches on my cargo.
Reviewed by Richard A (BRADENTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 16, 2014 9:54 PM
Saw the Bedrug in a friends truck and he loved it. He had a total Bedrug liner, but my pickup has side compartments built in from the factory, so didn't want to lose the storage. Been working a few jobs I have not had to crawl into the bed to retrieve tools or items that normally roll around. The Bedrug keeps things in place and thwarts the noise of equipment banging around. My brother needed some pavers and they stayed put! Great addition to the truck, plus the cap interior matches.
Reviewed by Robert R (Schenectady, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Dec 04, 2014 3:15 AM
BedRug installed easily (after you got the curl out of it). Was installed over a bed liner, was about 1"short, but this is probably due to different style bed liners. It did keep items from shifting in the truck bed, which is why I purchased.
Reviewed by Michael D (MENOMONEE FALLS, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Nov 20, 2014 6:17 AM
I didnt want the full Bedrug as I have a spray in liner. this went in easy, looks great and is easy on the knees. Great product