- Ships Between 9/10 - 9/14
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The BedRug Mat is custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Proudly made in the USA
- Easy to clean - just spray-off with a hose or vacuum
- Designed for beds with drop-in or spay-on liners
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Add the optional Tailgate Mat for more coverage and protection
- Durable 100% polypropylene material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the box
- Fast and easy DIY installation
- Your BedRug Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spray-on liners and drop-ins look good, but your cargo easily slides around. What's more, their hard surfaces are easily marred and can even damage your payload.
That's where the custom-fit BedRug Mat comes in. Built with pride in the USA, its carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene delivers a non-skid surface that buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo - add the optional tailgate mat for more coverage. Plus, the thick foam is gas, oil and bleach-resistant. And, the BedRug Mat is cleaned easily with a garden hose, pressure washer or vacuum.
Installation for drop-in liners is a snap with the provided "x-mas tree" studs and the custom-molded rib pattern ensures a perfect fit for spray-on liners. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Bed Mat Customer Reviews
474 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by CELIA A (Vista, CA) — Thursday at 9:47 PM
Very impressed with the quality since had a bedrug before in another vehicle that we liked. This one was much thicker . Also liked the seperatel tailgate bedrug.Very easy install, worth the price
Reviewed by Randy S (Lodi, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 4:40 AM
Overall it's a real nice mat, I think it could be slightly longer about an inch. Fits well otherwise , looks good, easy install, I've always had a rubber mat before so this is my first rug mat.
Reviewed by James M (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Tuesday at 2:50 PM
Look Great, if it was just 1 inch longer would be perfect, which lines up with other reviews.
Reviewed by Robert G (MORRISON, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 5:59 AM
Very easy to install . Very comfortable on the knees . Seems to be rugged enough to with stand building materials yet will not harm luggage etc.
Reviewed by Brian H (SANTEE, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 27, 2015 7:10 AM
The mat is nice, thought it would be more rubber based and carry more weight, but it is a durable foam base, very light, but firm. My dogs appreciate it more than bed liner, not as hot on hot days. Fit was about perfect. Installation instructions are not too indepth. I would put in more tree fasteners in retrospect. I used ten of the fifteen provided. Can't really work backwards after they are installed.