- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The BedRug Mat is custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Proudly made in the USA
- Easy to clean - just spray-off with a hose or vacuum
- Designed for beds with drop-in or spay-on liners
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Add the optional Tailgate Mat for more coverage and protection
- Durable 100% polypropylene material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the box
- Fast and easy DIY installation
- Your BedRug Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spray-on liners and drop-ins look good, but your cargo easily slides around. What's more, their hard surfaces are easily marred and can even damage your payload.
That's where the custom-fit BedRug Mat comes in. Built with pride in the USA, its carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene delivers a non-skid surface that buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo - add the optional tailgate mat for more coverage. Plus, the thick foam is gas, oil and bleach-resistant. And, the BedRug Mat is cleaned easily with a garden hose, pressure washer or vacuum.
Installation for drop-in liners is a snap with the provided "x-mas tree" studs and the custom-molded rib pattern ensures a perfect fit for spray-on liners. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Bed Mat Customer Reviews
818 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bobby V (Edmond, OK) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Tuesday at 6:07 AM
This is a nicely made bed mat. The problem is that it was about 3 inches too short for my 2017 Titan SV.
Reviewed by Kenneth D (FRESNO, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan XD — Apr 02, 2018 8:26 PM
This is an outstanding product for those that want some cushion and slip resistance for cargo in their truck bed. My previous truck had a bad drug for four and a half years and it wore well. Tools, equipment, firewood, and camping gear stayed fairly well put. There is about a 2 inch Gap all the way around the edges but otherwise it is nearly perfect.
Reviewed by Chris B (CARY, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 29, 2018 5:00 AM
I rolled it out on the dining room table for a few hours and then it went straight to the truck. I have a tonneau cover, so i only used the velcro attachments on the tailgate. Looks great and feels great.