- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The BedRug Mat is custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Proudly made in the USA
- Easy to clean - just spray-off with a hose or vacuum
- Designed for beds with drop-in or spay-on liners
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Add the optional Tailgate Mat for more coverage and protection
- Durable 100% polypropylene material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the box
- Fast and easy DIY installation
- Your BedRug Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spray-on liners and drop-ins look good, but your cargo easily slides around. What's more, their hard surfaces are easily marred and can even damage your payload.
That's where the custom-fit BedRug Mat comes in. Built with pride in the USA, its carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene delivers a non-skid surface that buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo - add the optional tailgate mat for more coverage. Plus, the thick foam is gas, oil and bleach-resistant. And, the BedRug Mat is cleaned easily with a garden hose, pressure washer or vacuum.
Installation for drop-in liners is a snap with the provided "x-mas tree" studs and the custom-molded rib pattern ensures a perfect fit for spray-on liners. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Bed Mat Customer Reviews
575 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ron w (Benton City, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Sunday at 8:52 PM
keep the beed nice and it is easy ti clean this is my 2nd one and they are great
Reviewed by Daryl G (Bogalusa, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Saturday at 4:29 AM
Very nice product I really like the fact that not only does it protect the bed it also gives a comfortable surface to sit and work from.
Reviewed by Richard C (Newburgh, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Friday at 5:21 PM
Just got it a couple of days ago. I really like it. Installs just as said. Creates quite a cushion on the bed too. No more cargo sliding from end of bed back and forth. Its easy to clean. This is quite a savings from the spray on bed liner thats costs 495-695.
Reviewed by Michael S (Southington, CT) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Apr 25, 2016 8:13 AM
Bought this for my 2016 Chevy Colorado with spray in bedliner. It is thick, well constructed, ribbed to fit the bed and comes with pre sewn hook fasteners that are on the bottom of the rug that you match up to loop strips you stick the floor of the bed. I didn't use them as I have a tonneau cover and it wont fly away. It seems very durable.
Reviewed by Joe T (Massena, NY) — Apr 16, 2016 2:38 PM
Love it. Only took a few minutes to install. Looks great and fits perfectly. I had one in my previous pick-up and was very pleased with it. As long as I own a pick-up I will always have a BedRug
- best place to buy 2012 ford 150 truck bedrug covers
- dee zee bed mat
- dual liner
- what are people are saying about bed rug bed liner
- lexus carpet floor mats
- porsche logo floor mats
- dodge truck bedliners
- ford f150 bed liners
- bed mat for a 2013 dodge pick-up
- bed mats for 2011 2500hd
- bike rack for top of car
- side step up rails
- pickup acc