- Rebates: $10 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The BedRug Mat is custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Proudly made in the USA
- Easy to clean - just spray-off with a hose or vacuum
- Designed for beds with drop-in or spay-on liners
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Add the optional Tailgate Mat for more coverage and protection
- Durable 100% polypropylene material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the box
- Fast and easy DIY installation
- Your BedRug Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spray-on liners and drop-ins look good, but your cargo easily slides around. What's more, their hard surfaces are easily marred and can even damage your payload.
That's where the custom-fit BedRug Mat comes in. Built with pride in the USA, its carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene delivers a non-skid surface that buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo - add the optional tailgate mat for more coverage. Plus, the thick foam is gas, oil and bleach-resistant. And, the BedRug Mat is cleaned easily with a garden hose, pressure washer or vacuum.
Installation for drop-in liners is a snap with the provided "x-mas tree" studs and the custom-molded rib pattern ensures a perfect fit for spray-on liners. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Bed Mat Customer Reviews
663 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward W (Harlingen, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Friday at 12:08 PM
Mat and tail gate covers installed easily, looks good . Cooler not sliding around any more. Just what I was looking for.
Reviewed by Cesar A (Oradell, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Thursday at 8:35 PM
BedRug Bed Mat is excellent quality and looks great in my Canyon. Rely looks very elegant, is soft and fits perfect. Very fast and easy to install. Thank you
Reviewed by Kenny M (Las Cruces, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 7:44 PM
The be drug was a great addition to my truck. Auto anything got it to me quick, fit was perfect and instalation was quick and easy. Highly recomended.
Reviewed by Aaron R (FAYETTEVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Mar 21, 2017 6:55 AM
Nice mat, easy installation and very comfortable on the knees when climbing in the bed. Reduces moving around of items but does not eliminate it. Glad I bought it but think it should cost less.