- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ditch your stock carpeting and slip into something befitting your boulder–crawler: the BedTred Jeep Cargo Liner Kit by BedRug
- Custom molded for a perfect fit in place of your factory flooring
- Proudly made in the USA
- Built from a rugged TPO composite material with a non–skid texture—it looks like a spray–on bed liner but is as flexible as a rubber mat
- Standing around ¼” thick, BedTred fights off road noise and exhaust heat from creeping up through the floorboards
- Fully waterproof and resistant to mold
- Four–piece kit for wall–to–wall cargo area coverage that includes your tailgate
- Installs in around 30 minutes with no cutting or trimming needed
- Pull it out and hose it off for fast cleanups after dirty drives
- Your BedTred Jeep Cargo Liner Kit by BedRug comes with a 3–year warranty
When you're barreling over boulder–strewn paths in the badlands, the risks are everywhere. Misjudge the depth of a stream, the angle of a hill or the size of some rock, and you can find yourself stranded far away from civilization. You can't control the terrain, but you can keep the rear of your rig out of harm's way with the BedTred Jeep Cargo Liner Kit by BedRug.
Like a custom–tailored suit of armor, the BedTred Cargo Liner for Jeeps fits flawlessly in place of your factory carpeting. Made with pride in the USA and thanks to its trail–rated, waterproof TPO composite construction, it has the backbone to block mud, crud and goop from staining your 4x4's payload. Plus, it's finished with a unique non–skid texture that looks like a spray–in bed liner and helps stop freight from shifting around while you articulate over Ma Nature's craggy face. Unlike a real spray–in liner, though, your BedTred Cargo Liner is flexible, soft and helps dampen road noise and heat transfer from your exhaust.
If you have a half hour and some hand tools, you're fully equipped to install the BedTred Cargo Liner for Jeeps. Each of the four pieces mount securely with heavy–duty hook and loop fasteners, so they go in fast and come out easily when you need to hose them down after a messy Rubicon run. There's even a piece for your tailgate, giving your total wall–to–wall coverage and maximum protection. Best of all, BedRug backs your BedTred Jeep Cargo Liner with a 3–year warranty.
BedTred Jeep Cargo Liner Kit by BedRug Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kerry S (HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO) — Jun 10, 2017 6:45 AM
They need to the areas for the tub access better. Left as is it's very awkward. Sticks up above rest of flooring. I trimmed the stock cover to drop on the tub. Not over the tub so the bed tred would lay flat
Reviewed by Tonda C (Greenwood, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 14, 2015 7:14 AM
Read a lot of mixed reviews regarding the Bedtred Jeep kits. Took a gamble and it paid off for me. My Lab travels with me most of the time and I was OVER the constant struggle of keeping the carpet free of dog hair (well, mostly free of it). I purchased the cargo kit. I took my time on the install and have to say it turned out really nice. The carpet was super easy to take out...now the fur just blows out whenever the top is off or the windows are down.
Reviewed by Sarah S (Detroit, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 04, 2014 3:54 AM
It fit okay. I am not going to say that it fit like a glove by any means, and the corners just behind the 2nd row doors where it curves were where i had the most trouble fitting the liner without it creasing. Eventually i just gave up and accepted it was going to have a fold/crease. It was pretty easy to install, but as previous reviewers mentioned it did require a lot of trimming.
Reviewed by Chris H (San Marcos, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 01, 2014 7:43 AM
The BedTred was fairly easy to install with some trimming to fit my equipment and various corners. Noticed a reduction in sound and heat from floor boards. I might install more heat shield in the future though.
Reviewed by Ruthie P (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 21, 2014 1:54 PM
What really prompted me to get this was needing to tear up my carpet. I have two huskies and got tired of the hair. This seemed like a sensible and affordable alternative. Installation was very simply. The right side piece seemed too large, like maybe it was for an unlimited. I had already put the rest in so I just cut and jammed everything in where it worked best. I will certainly be purchasing the front section.
- bedrug cargo & trunk liners
- heavy duty hitch extender
- lloyd rubbertite rear cargo mat
- whipple chargers
- ford truck brake parts
- toyota cargo mats
- volvo steering wheel covers
- prius all-weather cargo mat
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee cargo liner
- ford ranger truck bed liner
- cover for trucks
- custom floor mats for car
- suv roof cargo carrier