- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Clear your cargo area of spills, debris and general mess with ProZ Custom-Fit All Weather Cargo Liners
- Designed on computer-aided drafting (CAD) software to ensure a custom-fit for your year, make and model vehicle
- Constructed from ultra-durable and flexible polyurethane polymer
- Extensively tested in the most extreme weather conditions to guarantee long-lasting quality
- Coated with a UV stabilizer to defend against sun damage
- Debris can’t escape from sides up to 2" tall
- Easy to clean with just soap, water and air drying
- Black color is sure to complement any vehicles interior
- Matches with ProZ Custom-Fit All Weather Floor Liners for cohesive, all-over protection
- Your ProZ Cargo Liner is protected by a 3-year warranty
Say no to leaky groceries, wet beach towels and muddy dogs ruining your cargo area carpet. Give it the layer of defense it deserves with ProZ All-Weather Cargo Liners. These custom-contoured mats fit your cargo space to a T, ensuring that no debris escapes the tall sides that are up to 2" in height.
ProZ Custom Cargo Mats are tested in all types of weather to ensure the highest levels of protection—they even stand up to the most powerful UV rays thanks to the built-in UV stabilizer. The durable polyurethane polymer material has the plastic characteristics of latex, to stand up to even the messiest of drivers.
When it comes time to clean your cargo mat, just take it out, clean it with soap and water, allow to air dry and return it to your trunk. Top off your ride's style with ProZ Custom Cargo Liners and Floor Liners for total vehicle protection and a put-together look. Your ProZ Cargo Liner is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- For a perfect fit, please remove any existing mats or liners before installing ProZ Cargo Liners
ProZ Custom-Fit All Weather Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
90 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by john k (SPRINGFIELD, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru Tribeca — Wednesday at 7:46 AM
the edges where pretty flat when first installed but are starting to regain their shape,,, very happy with product, and it was a car model that does not exist any more so, happy they had the product available
Reviewed by Frank K (Jersey Shore, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Forester — Mar 03, 2017 6:12 AM
Exact fit as advertised and made of a nice weight material. Would recommend product to anyone. I did not notice any odor coming off the cargo liner.
Reviewed by Olive B (Danielson, CT) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Escape — Jan 25, 2017 6:34 AM
This cargo liner was very reasonably priced and fits very well in my 2017 Ford Escape. I especially like the raised lip, which was the main reason I bought this liner. I often transport crock pots for church suppers and the lip will prevent any spills from reaching the carpet.