Novline Cargo Liners
- Ships By 4/20
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Clear your cargo area of spills, debris and general mess with Novline Cargo Liners
- Designed on computer-aided drafting (CAD) software to ensure a custom-fit for your year, make and model vehicle
- Constructed from ultra-durable and flexible polyurethane polymer
- Extensively tested in the most extreme weather conditions to guarantee long-lasting quality
- Coated with a UV stabilizer to defend against sun damage
- Debris can’t escape from sides up to 2" tall
- Easy to clean with just soap, water and air drying
- Black color is sure to complement any vehicles interior
- Matches with Novline Floor Liners for cohesive, all-over protection
- Your Novline Cargo Liner is protected by a 3-year warranty
Say no to leaky groceries, wet beach towels and muddy dogs ruining your cargo area carpet. Give it the layer of defense it deserves with Novline All-Weather Cargo Liners. These custom-contoured mats fit your cargo space to a T, ensuring that no debris escapes the tall sides that are up to 2" in height.
Novline Cargo Mats are tested in all types of weather to ensure the highest levels of protection—they even stand up to the most powerful UV rays thanks to the built-in UV stabilizer. The durable polyurethane polymer material has the plastic characteristics of latex, to stand up to even the messiest of drivers.
When it comes time to clean your cargo mat, just take it out, clean it with soap and water, allow to air dry and return it to your trunk. Top off your ride's style with Novline cargo mats and Novline floor liners for total vehicle protection and a put-together look. Your Novline Cargo Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty.
- For a perfect fit, please remove any existing mats or liners before installing Novline Cargo Liners
Novline Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
58 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Keith L (WRENTHAM, MA) — Mar 30, 2015 8:42 PM
What we should have gotten years ago, given all the crap my wife puts in her trunk. It would have protected the carpeting from all the dirt from plants and garden tools, as well as fertilizer and peat moss. The liner fit perfectly and was an easy install, despite a different Kia model name being on the package.
Reviewed by FRANK B (ROCHESTER, MN) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 01, 2015 5:07 PM
It is a rather soft type of "rubberized" material. It will keep water off the cargo area, but I am not impressed with it. I might try to send it back The wrong model was shipped. I sent it back and still did not get the correct model for my SUV year (per the package insert), but it does seem to fit. It is definitely of lower quality than WeatherTech, but also a lot cheaper in price. The company was east to deal with during the order and exchange/reorder.