- Ships By 7/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Clear your cargo area of spills, debris and general mess with Novline Cargo Liners
- Designed on computer-aided drafting (CAD) software to ensure a custom-fit for your year, make and model vehicle
- Constructed from ultra-durable and flexible polyurethane polymer
- Extensively tested in the most extreme weather conditions to guarantee long-lasting quality
- Coated with a UV stabilizer to defend against sun damage
- Debris can’t escape from sides up to 2" tall
- Easy to clean with just soap, water and air drying
- Black color is sure to complement any vehicles interior
- Matches with Novline Floor Liners for cohesive, all-over protection
- Your Novline Cargo Liner is protected by a 3-year warranty
Say no to leaky groceries, wet beach towels and muddy dogs ruining your cargo area carpet. Give it the layer of defense it deserves with Novline All-Weather Cargo Liners. These custom-contoured mats fit your cargo space to a T, ensuring that no debris escapes the tall sides that are up to 2" in height.
Novline Cargo Mats are tested in all types of weather to ensure the highest levels of protection—they even stand up to the most powerful UV rays thanks to the built-in UV stabilizer. The durable polyurethane polymer material has the plastic characteristics of latex, to stand up to even the messiest of drivers.
When it comes time to clean your cargo mat, just take it out, clean it with soap and water, allow to air dry and return it to your trunk. Top off your ride's style with Novline cargo mats and Novline floor liners for total vehicle protection and a put-together look. Your Novline Cargo Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty.
- For a perfect fit, please remove any existing mats or liners before installing Novline Cargo Liners
Novline Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
64 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Radhe S (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 BMW X3 — Jun 13, 2015 10:31 PM
Good liner will protect from throwing wet stuff in the back. Looks elegant also. I bought this for my new vehicle and liked it. Few weeks later my daughter purchased a BMW SAV and I had one of these loners shipped to her. She was happy with the product.
Reviewed by Alan M (RIGBY, ID) Reviewed for a 2008 Kia Sportage — Jun 10, 2015 6:33 AM
Drop in custom fit on my wife's 2008 Kia Sportage. Protects the back cargo area against liquid spills and messes, cleans up with a wipe. Plus, you don't have to pay the high cost of the constant TV advertising of that OTHER brand!
Reviewed by Augustus L (Point Roberts, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek — Jun 05, 2015 1:34 PM
Fits well, does not slide around the back and does not break the piggy bank. I highly recommend the liner and would buy it again if I had too.
Reviewed by Larry K (YORK, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Hyundai Elantra — May 08, 2015 12:54 PM
I couldn't be happier with the cargo liner. It fits like a glove. It doesn't smell bad. Items placed on the liner stay put and they don't roll around. It has a lip the whole way around it to keep dirt and spills contained I would recommend this to anyone.