- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Clear your cargo area of spills, debris and general mess with ProZ Custom-Fit All Weather Cargo Liners
- Designed on computer-aided drafting (CAD) software to ensure a custom-fit for your year, make and model vehicle
- Constructed from ultra-durable and flexible polyurethane polymer
- Extensively tested in the most extreme weather conditions to guarantee long-lasting quality
- Coated with a UV stabilizer to defend against sun damage
- Debris can’t escape from sides up to 2" tall
- Easy to clean with just soap, water and air drying
- Black color is sure to complement any vehicles interior
- Matches with ProZ Custom-Fit All Weather Floor Liners for cohesive, all-over protection
- Your ProZ Cargo Liner is protected by a 3-year warranty
Say no to leaky groceries, wet beach towels and muddy dogs ruining your cargo area carpet. Give it the layer of defense it deserves with ProZ All-Weather Cargo Liners. These custom-contoured mats fit your cargo space to a T, ensuring that no debris escapes the tall sides that are up to 2" in height.
ProZ Custom Cargo Mats are tested in all types of weather to ensure the highest levels of protection—they even stand up to the most powerful UV rays thanks to the built-in UV stabilizer. The durable polyurethane polymer material has the plastic characteristics of latex, to stand up to even the messiest of drivers.
When it comes time to clean your cargo mat, just take it out, clean it with soap and water, allow to air dry and return it to your trunk. Top off your ride's style with ProZ Custom Cargo Liners and Floor Liners for total vehicle protection and a put-together look. Your ProZ Cargo Liner is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- For a perfect fit, please remove any existing mats or liners before installing ProZ Cargo Liners
ProZ Custom-Fit All Weather Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
99 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen P (Derry, NH) Reviewed for a 2016 Volkswagen Golf — Apr 17, 2018 9:19 AM
The cargo liner looks nice and seems quite durable and of high quality. I like how it has the raised lip around the edge to keep liquids from going off the edge. The lip even has areas to accommodate cargo fasteners in the car.
Reviewed by Price C (MARYSVILLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Impreza — Apr 09, 2018 7:40 PM
The driver's side of the liner does not fit exactly in the 2010 Imprezza wagon.
Reviewed by Juana M (CARROLLTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class — Dec 13, 2017 8:37 PM
I bought the whole set for my suv. It fits perfect. Wish they would have made in the tan color. But it looks great