Lund Catch-All Cargo Liners
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Lund Catch-All Cargo Liner is custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- The best of both worlds—it has a color carpeted top with an impenetrable molded rubber underside that contains stains
- Comes in 5 universal colors to match or accent your vehicle's original interior
- Raised outer lip keeps mud, snow and moisture from spilling off the mat
- Special pin and grommet anchoring system keeps your liners in place
- Clean your cargo liner fast—can be sprayed-off with a garden hose
- Your Lund Catch-All Cargo Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Catch all potential damage to your rear cargo area without compromising your interior looks. The Lund Catch-All Cargo Liner boasts impenetrable protection from mud, dirt and liquids with a molded bottom layer; plus, outstanding factory-original looks with the carpeted top.
To keep your interior looks intact, the Lund Catch-All Cargo Liner features 5 universal colors that seamlessly blend with your current carpeting. A raised outer lip helps catch and contain mud or liquids, keeping these harmful items from flowing off the mat.
The Lund cargo liner also covers all. The rubberized bottom layer is specially molded to the specific cargo pan for your year, make and model vehicle. Cleaning is easy, too-just spray the liner off with any garden hose. And, the cargo liner comes equipped with holes and pins for stay-put fastening.
Preserve your interior with matching looks and stain-proof protection. Your Lund Catch-All Cargo Liner carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Lund Catch-All Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
147 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Vanessa R (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Highlander — Feb 26, 2013 7:24 AM
I absolutely love my cargo liner. It took 1 second to lay down and looks great! Waiting for my grandson to spill something and put it to a real test!
Reviewed by Keith A (Holly Hill, SC) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Feb 13, 2013 6:42 AM
Color is dead on! Quality and finished look is fantastic. My only disappointment is the area covered. I've had weathertech in the past, and their digital fit and coverage is superior to these catch alls. But WT didn't offer a full mat for the rear seat of my Supercrew. I do like the hybrid all weather carpeted mat. And believe me they are FAR better than anything you can buy off a store self.
Reviewed by TIM O (Omaha, NE) — Jan 22, 2013 10:58 AM
Just purchased the 5th complete set of mats and cargo liners. This goes back to 1999. I am still using the set purchased in 1999. Enough said,it works and lasts.
Reviewed by david P (BUFFALO, NY) Reviewed for a 1999 Honda Accord — Jan 09, 2013 9:40 PM
I like how well these mats fit in my car. Fitment was my main concern. Hopefully they will be easy to clean. Things get messy up here in Buffalo hole NY.