- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Lund Catch-All Cargo Liner is custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- The best of both worlds—it has a color carpeted top with an impenetrable molded rubber underside that contains stains
- Comes in 5 universal colors to match or accent your vehicle's original interior
- Raised outer lip keeps mud, snow and moisture from spilling off the mat
- Special pin and grommet anchoring system keeps your liners in place
- Clean your cargo liner fast—can be sprayed-off with a garden hose
- Your Lund Catch-All Cargo Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Catch all potential damage to your rear cargo area without compromising your interior looks. The Lund Catch-All Cargo Liner boasts impenetrable protection from mud, dirt and liquids with a molded bottom layer; plus, outstanding factory-original looks with the carpeted top.
To keep your interior looks intact, the Lund Catch-All Cargo Liner features 5 universal colors that seamlessly blend with your current carpeting. A raised outer lip helps catch and contain mud or liquids, keeping these harmful items from flowing off the mat.
The Lund cargo liner also covers all. The rubberized bottom layer is specially molded to the specific cargo pan for your year, make and model vehicle. Cleaning is easy, too-just spray the liner off with any garden hose. And, the cargo liner comes equipped with holes and pins for stay-put fastening.
Preserve your interior with matching looks and stain-proof protection. Your Lund Catch-All Cargo Liner carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Lund Catch-All Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
151 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Martin H (TAMA, IA) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Yukon — Apr 12, 2015 5:01 AM
Everything went well. My wife was able to do everything from order to install...without any automotive knowledge.
Reviewed by DEAN H (LYNCHBURG, VA) — Mar 11, 2015 7:42 PM
Have standard expedition the mat does not cover the entire rear cargo area with when the 3rd row seats are down leaves expose area.
Reviewed by Samuel S (RANDOLPH, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Tahoe — Feb 09, 2015 8:27 PM
Cargo liner, front liner, and second row are all great...BUT the runner for in between captain seats is ludicrous as it is only about 9 in. across while the space that needs to be covered is probably 20 in. I had to put a HUSKY liner in the runner spot.and it fits great (doesn't match as it is not carpet, but better than nothing). See picture, I contacted Lund and they said 'Our tech has reviewed your picture and confirmed that is the correct fitment". AA was great about return and replacement.