- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners offer impenetrable protection for your ride’s fresh carpet
- Custom-designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Created from indestructible thermoplastic
- Effectively blocks mud and liquids from destroying your carpet
- Easy to install and clean – just hose off and go
- Made in the USA
- Tall, outer lip contains mud and moisture
- Treaded surface prevents cargo load from shifting
- Available in numerous shades to match your interior
- Husky Liners Cargo Liners have a Lifetime Warranty against cracking and breaking
Provide your spacious cargo area with edge-to-edge coverage and protection with Husky Cargo Liners. Featuring impenetrable protection and a custom-cut, Husky Cargo Mats are the best solution to safeguard against unwanted spills, gas, oil and other trunk mishaps.
Muddy shoes, spilled drinks and dirty paw prints don’t stand a chance against Husky Car Liners. Fashioned from durable thermoplastic, these cargo liners provide a solid line of defense between your carpet and any potential hazards. The Husky Cargo Liner also features a tall outer rim to keep mud and moisture far from your factory floors. You don’t have to worry about your gear slipping around during rocky rides, as the liners’ treaded surface ensures security and stability.
Not only are these rear cargo mats extremely functional, but cleaning is hassle free. Simply pull out the liners, hose them off and they’re good to go. Choose from a variety of colors to find the cargo liner that matches your vehicle’s interior. Best of all, your Husky Liners Cargo Liner is made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty against breaking and cracking.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Husky Liners Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
2235 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jonathon m (west olive, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Trailblazer — Sep 02, 2015 7:45 AM
Easy install, perfect fit, only concern is the edges are not firm as I would have liked, overall I would recommend this to anyone!
Reviewed by David H (Simpsonville, SC) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy Blazer — Aug 24, 2015 6:15 PM
I have a 97 S10 Blazer that is in super shape. I want to keep it that way. The cargo area takes a beating in most SUV's. This cargo mat fit the cargo area exactly with a vertical lip all the way around to keep liquid spills from getting on the carpet. No harsh smells or a lot of time for it to conform to the area. I have a Husky cargo liner in my 2015 Malibu that fits perfectly as well.
Reviewed by Kim R (BECKET, MA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Equinox — Aug 10, 2015 6:40 AM
Fits beautifully. Does the job. Don't be alarmed that it comes in a tube and comes out of the package all rolled up. Flattens in a day.
Reviewed by Dan W (Peoria, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-350 — Jul 20, 2015 10:40 AM
For the money, I thought these liners would be great,but unfortunately I was sadly mistaken. The drivers front mat moves around alot, as well as the center hump mat hangs into the gas pedal area and catches your foot often-UN-SAFE... I definately would never purchase them again!! They are very thin as well.