- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners offer impenetrable protection for your ride’s fresh carpet
- Custom-designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Created from indestructible thermoplastic
- Effectively blocks mud and liquids from destroying your carpet
- Easy to install and clean – just hose off and go
- Made in the USA
- Tall, outer lip contains mud and moisture
- Treaded surface prevents cargo load from shifting
- Available in numerous shades to match your interior
- Husky Liners Cargo Liners have a Lifetime Warranty against cracking and breaking
Provide your spacious cargo area with edge-to-edge coverage and protection with Husky Cargo Liners. Featuring impenetrable protection and a custom-cut, Husky Cargo Mats are the best solution to safeguard against unwanted spills, gas, oil and other trunk mishaps.
Muddy shoes, spilled drinks and dirty paw prints don’t stand a chance against Husky Car Liners. Fashioned from durable thermoplastic, these cargo liners provide a solid line of defense between your carpet and any potential hazards. The Husky Cargo Liner also features a tall outer rim to keep mud and moisture far from your factory floors. You don’t have to worry about your gear slipping around during rocky rides, as the liners’ treaded surface ensures security and stability.
Not only are these rear cargo mats extremely functional, but cleaning is hassle free. Simply pull out the liners, hose them off and they’re good to go. Choose from a variety of colors to find the cargo liner that matches your vehicle’s interior. Best of all, your Husky Liners Cargo Liner is made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty against breaking and cracking.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Husky Liners Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
2242 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Justin S (Dayton, TN) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 18, 2015 11:31 AM
It looks great, and appears as though it will serve its purpose, I do wish it was a little heavier duty. The lipped edge is great all the way around but I'm afraid over time it will get worn out in the back from loading and unloading heavy items. As far as protecting the floor though, it looks as though it will serve its purpose.
Reviewed by Jerry R (APPLETON, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Escape — Nov 11, 2015 10:33 PM
Liner fits my vehicle well enough. I think it'll "mold in" once we get a warm sunny day. I was surprised how quickly it shipped.
Reviewed by Billy O (Pensacola, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 05, 2015 1:50 PM
It fit perfectly and I now feel good about staring items in the Cargo area.
Reviewed by Sherri S (GLASGOW, WV) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Expedition — Oct 28, 2015 7:10 AM
The worst liner I have ever had. Nothing like the one in the picture that I bought. Was told it was sturdy, but the edges just barely stand up. I will be going back to the Weathertech liners we've always used.