- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners offer impenetrable protection for your ride’s fresh carpet
- Custom-designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Created from indestructible thermoplastic
- Effectively blocks mud and liquids from destroying your carpet
- Easy to install and clean – just hose off and go
- Made in the USA
- Tall, outer lip contains mud and moisture
- Treaded surface prevents cargo load from shifting
- Available in numerous shades to match your interior
- Husky Liners Cargo Liners have a Lifetime Warranty against cracking and breaking
Provide your spacious cargo area with edge-to-edge coverage and protection with Husky Cargo Liners. Featuring impenetrable protection and a custom-cut, Husky Cargo Mats are the best solution to safeguard against unwanted spills, gas, oil and other trunk mishaps.
Muddy shoes, spilled drinks and dirty paw prints don’t stand a chance against Husky Car Liners. Fashioned from durable thermoplastic, these cargo liners provide a solid line of defense between your carpet and any potential hazards. The Husky Cargo Liner also features a tall outer rim to keep mud and moisture far from your factory floors. You don’t have to worry about your gear slipping around during rocky rides, as the liners’ treaded surface ensures security and stability.
Not only are these rear cargo mats extremely functional, but cleaning is hassle free. Simply pull out the liners, hose them off and they’re good to go. Choose from a variety of colors to find the cargo liner that matches your vehicle’s interior. Best of all, your Husky Liners Cargo Liner is made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty against breaking and cracking.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Husky Liners Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
2135 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jarrett B (Detroit, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Explorer — Mar 03, 2018 12:16 AM
The liner is nice but it is much thinner than expected. I'm hoping the durability is not sacrificed because of this. This was my first purchase of a custom Cargo Liner and I was expecting a beefier product simiar to mats you can buy in the store.
Reviewed by Bobby J (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Excursion — Feb 07, 2018 3:57 PM
Good price, and will do the job, but definitely not as high of quality as the Weathertech's. I won't be leaving mine in the back of the excursion as i had planned, but instead will only use it as needed on hunting trips.
Reviewed by Micah R (LOWELL, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jan 12, 2018 7:05 AM
I got the full set for my Ford Excursion from the fronts to the rear cargo. I wish Husky provided something else other than the diamond plate tread design for my vehicle to give it a more finer refined look. The mates for the seating areas fit perfect; the cargo liner seemed a little small, couple inches gap on the sides. They will do the job great by keeping water, snow, salt and mud out of the carpet. I wish I had purchased them sooner.
Reviewed by joshua c (CLARENCE, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Excursion — Dec 06, 2017 4:23 PM
2004 ford excursion, i went with front and rear and then the extra large cargo area mats, fit is great, large lips to catch anything, would buy again.