- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners offer impenetrable protection for your ride’s fresh carpet
- Custom-designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Created from indestructible thermoplastic
- Effectively blocks mud and liquids from destroying your carpet
- Easy to install and clean – just hose off and go
- Made in the USA
- Tall, outer lip contains mud and moisture
- Treaded surface prevents cargo load from shifting
- Available in numerous shades to match your interior
- Husky Liners Cargo Liners have a Lifetime Warranty against cracking and breaking
Provide your spacious cargo area with edge-to-edge coverage and protection with Husky Cargo Liners. Featuring impenetrable protection and a custom-cut, Husky Cargo Mats are the best solution to safeguard against unwanted spills, gas, oil and other trunk mishaps.
Muddy shoes, spilled drinks and dirty paw prints don’t stand a chance against Husky Car Liners. Fashioned from durable thermoplastic, these cargo liners provide a solid line of defense between your carpet and any potential hazards. The Husky Cargo Liner also features a tall outer rim to keep mud and moisture far from your factory floors. You don’t have to worry about your gear slipping around during rocky rides, as the liners’ treaded surface ensures security and stability.
Not only are these rear cargo mats extremely functional, but cleaning is hassle free. Simply pull out the liners, hose them off and they’re good to go. Choose from a variety of colors to find the cargo liner that matches your vehicle’s interior. Best of all, your Husky Liners Cargo Liner is made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty against breaking and cracking.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Husky Liners Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
2103 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by WHITNEY R (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Excursion — Mar 17, 2017 11:58 AM
We've been upgrading our lifted/souped truck with new upholstery and carpets, so naturally, that means new mats as well. Well, these feel very nice and they look pretty good, but they have a weird lip on the door-side that your foot catches on every time you're getting in/out of the truck. It's supposed to contain water or debris, but it comes up too far in my opinion. I wish they had the newer version (utility + sport) for my truck, those mats are 10x better. Regardless, these are worth the $
Reviewed by Dawn M (CHOUDRANT, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 08, 2017 2:30 PM
My new Husky Cargo mat fits my 2017 Jeep Wrangler just fine. Just what I needed to keep that area clean.
Reviewed by Laurie M (Buena Park, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Patriot — Jan 20, 2017 2:41 PM
I love this cargo liner, it fits the back of my jeep patriot just perfect. So glad i got it.
Reviewed by Kip B (Ridgeland, MS) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 05, 2017 3:47 AM
I purchased back seat floor liners and cargo liners for my 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. After cutting out for speaker in cargo area both were a perfect fit. I have had Huskies in previous vehicles . . . wouldn't buy anything else.