- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safeguard your factory carpet with a tough-as-nails WeatherTech Cargo Liner
- Laser-measured & cut to fit your year, make and model
- Available for an extensive selection of cars, minivans, crossovers and SUVs
- Proprietary thermoplastic material withstands extreme abuse
- Guards and preserves your factory carpet from whatever your life throws at it
- Spills are contained by a high outer lip for effortless cleanup
- Easy to clean with a spray from the hose
- Skid-resistant surface pattern helps anchor your cargo
- Complement your interior with a choice of standard colors
- Engineered for quality in the USA
- WeatherTech Cargo Liners are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Prepare your cargo space for practically any onslaught with a WeatherTech Cargo Liner. From spilled groceries and remnants of outdoor adventures to excursions with your four-legged pal, it has you covered. As versatile as your lifestyle, WeatherTech Cargo Liners protect the factory carpet in your trunk or cargo space no matter what you’re hauling back there.
Whether you drive a car, SUV or minivan, each WeatherTech Liner is laser-measured for a perfect, precision-fit. These custom specifications are molded into your cargo mat or trunk liner from a proprietary thermoplastic blend that’s tough and flexible, even in extreme temperatures. With its tall outside lip, your WeatherTech Cargo mat keeps the content you’re carrying from getting onto your carpet. A treaded surface provides additional skid resistance for your load, so it doesn’t shift on winding back roads. And, cleaning off your Cargo Liner is as simple as a spray from the hose.
Advanced all-American engineering ensures durability and efficiency, which is why WeatherTech Cargo Mats are covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty against defects of material or workmanship.
- Depending on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
3312 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Pam H (PINON HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class — Wednesday at 6:37 AM
I bought these for my mercedes 550 gl because I live in the desert/mountain area. And I drive grandkids around. I think they will be awesome to protect my car.
Reviewed by Norman P (Wallingford, CT) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Journey — Tuesday at 9:14 AM
I believe that the material being used now is not as good as it was once was because it seems thinner and much more flexible. The fit is great.
Reviewed by David A (CRESTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2019 Jeep Cherokee — Apr 12, 2018 4:24 AM
I made the mistake of not getting a cargo liner on my previous vehicle until damage had occurred. Consequently, when I purchased my 2019 Jeep Cherokee, a cargo liner was my first purchase. I looked at numerous brands and without a doubt, WeatherTech offered the best features at the best price. It is lightweight making it easy to remove to access the spare tire and with the cupped lip around the liner, it will contain spills. This liner will keep my cargo area in pristine condition for years.
Reviewed by ROBERT F (QUINTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Expedition — Apr 12, 2018 3:37 AM
Very nice fit and finish. Good color and quality material. I do wish it was a little tacky to help hold things in place.
Reviewed by Alwyn D (Vacaville, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Genesis — Apr 11, 2018 8:37 PM
I was impressed by the quality and excellent fit. It actually delivered a couple of days earlier than I expected it.