- Bundle And Save $15 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safeguard your factory carpet with a tough-as-nails WeatherTech Cargo Liner
- Laser-measured & cut to fit your year, make and model
- Available for an extensive selection of cars, minivans, crossovers and SUVs
- Proprietary thermoplastic material withstands extreme abuse
- Guards and preserves your factory carpet from whatever your life throws at it
- Spills are contained by a high outer lip for effortless cleanup
- Easy to clean with a spray from the hose
- Skid-resistant surface pattern helps anchor your cargo
- Complement your interior with a choice of standard colors
- Engineered for quality in the USA
- WeatherTech Cargo Liners are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Prepare your cargo space for practically any onslaught with a WeatherTech Cargo Liner. From spilled groceries and remnants of outdoor adventures to excursions with your four-legged pal, it has you covered. As versatile as your lifestyle, WeatherTech Cargo Liners protect the factory carpet in your trunk or cargo space no matter what you’re hauling back there.
Whether you drive a car, SUV or minivan, each WeatherTech Liner is laser-measured for a perfect, precision-fit. These custom specifications are molded into your cargo mat or trunk liner from a proprietary thermoplastic blend that’s tough and flexible, even in extreme temperatures. With its tall outside lip, your WeatherTech Cargo mat keeps the content you’re carrying from getting onto your carpet. A treaded surface provides additional skid resistance for your load, so it doesn’t shift on winding back roads. And, cleaning off your Cargo Liner is as simple as a spray from the hose.
Advanced all-American engineering ensures durability and efficiency, which is why WeatherTech Cargo Mats are covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty against defects of material or workmanship.
- Depending on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
3128 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John W (Middletown, RI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Expedition — Thursday at 6:40 PM
Purchased the liners for a 2012 Ford Expedition, and the liners fit very well. The driver's side used the factory mounting snaps. The passenger side does move a little bit, but overall I still feel the product deserved my 5 star rating. The price matches the quality, and everyone that gets in the vehicle asks if the liners were factory, since they fit so well. The give away is that they look too nice!
Reviewed by Barbara N (HIAWASSEE, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe — Thursday at 3:26 AM
Ordered this liner for my new vehicle. Received it in a timely manner and it installed quickly with no problems at all.
Reviewed by Gordon W (Alpharetta, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Sequoia — Tuesday at 3:56 AM
Easy to order and install. Definitely look better than the factory carpet style. Very thin and light weight, but time will tell on the quality.
Reviewed by Kathie G (VISTA, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Tahoe — Monday at 8:38 PM
The liner fits perfect in my 2017 Chevy Tahoe! It is exactly what I was looking for. It is light and can be easily rolled for storage when not in use.