WeatherTech Cargo Liners
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safeguard your factory carpet with a tough-as-nails WeatherTech Cargo Liner
- Laser-measured & cut to fit your year, make and model
- Available for an extensive selection of cars, minivans, crossovers and SUVs
- Proprietary thermoplastic material withstands extreme abuse
- Guards and preserves your factory carpet from whatever your life throws at it
- Spills are contained by a high outer lip for effortless cleanup
- Easy to clean with a spray from the hose
- Skid-resistant surface pattern helps anchor your cargo
- Complement your interior with a choice of standard colors
- Engineered for quality in the USA
- WeatherTech Cargo Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty
Prepare your cargo space for practically any onslaught with a WeatherTech Cargo Liner. From spilled groceries and remnants of outdoor adventures to excursions with your four-legged pal, it has you covered. As versatile as your lifestyle, WeatherTech Cargo Liners protect the factory carpet in your trunk or cargo space no matter what you’re hauling back there.
Whether you drive a car, SUV or minivan, each WeatherTech Liner is laser-measured for a perfect, precision-fit. These custom specifications are molded into your cargo mat or trunk liner from a proprietary thermoplastic blend that’s tough and flexible, even in extreme temperatures. With its tall outside lip, your WeatherTech Cargo mat keeps the content you’re carrying from getting onto your carpet. A treaded surface provides additional skid resistance for your load, so it doesn’t shift on winding back roads. And, cleaning off your Cargo Liner is as simple as a spray from the hose.
Advanced all-American engineering ensures durability and efficiency, which is why WeatherTech Cargo Mats are covered by a 3-year warranty against defects of material or workmanship.
- Depending on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
2390 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Construction S (Roseville, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chrysler 200 — Thursday at 9:43 PM
I purchased Husky liners for my Nissan Frontier several years ago and like them so much I have never used the original carpeted ones at all. So I was eager to find something similar for my new Chrysler 200. The WeatherTech liners have a more upscale appearance - which is more important in a car than in a truck. My only complaint is that the liners only cover about 1/2 of the "dead pedal" on the left side. In other words, the place where you rest your left foot.
Reviewed by Thomas N (Dayton, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota RAV4 — Tuesday at 5:12 AM
They look great and seem sturdy. Only have had them a month or so though, so we'll see how they hold up.
Reviewed by Stephen B (Boulder, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 BMW X1 — Dec 21, 2014 11:39 AM
Fit and appearance of the cargo area floor mat are each outstanding. The quality of material is the same. It looks as though the cargo liner will continue to provide outstanding service, while it enhances the appearance of a space that sees rugged use, especially from my dog, who is often carried there. The mat material allows for easy, complete removal of accumulated dog hair. Great job! Thanks for the opportunity to review.
Reviewed by Michael M (Grovetown, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Dec 20, 2014 4:57 AM
The Weather Tech Cargo Liner I purchased for my 2014 Ford Escape looks and fits great. While I am not particularly abusive to my vehicle's interior, I always feel more comfortable knowing that if I do get some cargo which can be potentially messy, my vehicle is protected. The liner does not shift or slide. It is a precision fit and looks sharp. I cringed a bit at the item cost, but I knew Auto Anything offered the best price. Also, Auto Anything's customer service is class A all the way.