- Bundle And Save $15 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safeguard your factory carpet with a tough-as-nails WeatherTech Cargo Liner
- Laser-measured & cut to fit your year, make and model
- Available for an extensive selection of cars, minivans, crossovers and SUVs
- Proprietary thermoplastic material withstands extreme abuse
- Guards and preserves your factory carpet from whatever your life throws at it
- Spills are contained by a high outer lip for effortless cleanup
- Easy to clean with a spray from the hose
- Skid-resistant surface pattern helps anchor your cargo
- Complement your interior with a choice of standard colors
- Engineered for quality in the USA
- WeatherTech Cargo Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty
Prepare your cargo space for practically any onslaught with a WeatherTech Cargo Liner. From spilled groceries and remnants of outdoor adventures to excursions with your four-legged pal, it has you covered. As versatile as your lifestyle, WeatherTech Cargo Liners protect the factory carpet in your trunk or cargo space no matter what you’re hauling back there.
Whether you drive a car, SUV or minivan, each WeatherTech Liner is laser-measured for a perfect, precision-fit. These custom specifications are molded into your cargo mat or trunk liner from a proprietary thermoplastic blend that’s tough and flexible, even in extreme temperatures. With its tall outside lip, your WeatherTech Cargo mat keeps the content you’re carrying from getting onto your carpet. A treaded surface provides additional skid resistance for your load, so it doesn’t shift on winding back roads. And, cleaning off your Cargo Liner is as simple as a spray from the hose.
Advanced all-American engineering ensures durability and efficiency, which is why WeatherTech Cargo Mats are covered by a 3-year warranty against defects of material or workmanship.
- Depending on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
2883 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rhonda T (Lago Vista, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Corvette — Thursday at 11:27 PM
They look great in my Vette. They were very easy to install, and I was happy that they arrived in such a short time.
Reviewed by John H (san jose, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Explorer — Thursday at 11:39 AM
WeatherTech makes a great product. They cost more than others, but they fit perfectly, look great and are high quality.
Reviewed by Nancy M (Naples, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Acadia — Thursday at 6:08 AM
First thought, why didn't we buy this sooner! We live in a beach community for two years now! What a difference a liner makes. This product is light weight, vacuums easily, rinses easily and our packages are not rolling all over the back, when we make a turn. We are extremely pleased with our purchase.
Reviewed by Kevin K (Prescott, AZ) Reviewed for a 2010 Lexus RX 450h — Tuesday at 8:14 PM
Slightly flimsy but also slightly better than the Lexus cargo mat. YOu don't want the Costco chicken tipping over and ruining your cargo area so this is a nice insurance policy on that. Also a good option for placing wet or dirty hiking boots after an adventure. Good fit.