- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safeguard your factory carpet with a tough-as-nails WeatherTech Cargo Liner
- Laser-measured & cut to fit your year, make and model
- Available for an extensive selection of cars, minivans, crossovers and SUVs
- Proprietary thermoplastic material withstands extreme abuse
- Guards and preserves your factory carpet from whatever your life throws at it
- Spills are contained by a high outer lip for effortless cleanup
- Easy to clean with a spray from the hose
- Skid-resistant surface pattern helps anchor your cargo
- Complement your interior with a choice of standard colors
- Engineered for quality in the USA
- WeatherTech Cargo Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty
Prepare your cargo space for practically any onslaught with a WeatherTech Cargo Liner. From spilled groceries and remnants of outdoor adventures to excursions with your four-legged pal, it has you covered. As versatile as your lifestyle, WeatherTech Cargo Liners protect the factory carpet in your trunk or cargo space no matter what you’re hauling back there.
Whether you drive a car, SUV or minivan, each WeatherTech Liner is laser-measured for a perfect, precision-fit. These custom specifications are molded into your cargo mat or trunk liner from a proprietary thermoplastic blend that’s tough and flexible, even in extreme temperatures. With its tall outside lip, your WeatherTech Cargo mat keeps the content you’re carrying from getting onto your carpet. A treaded surface provides additional skid resistance for your load, so it doesn’t shift on winding back roads. And, cleaning off your Cargo Liner is as simple as a spray from the hose.
Advanced all-American engineering ensures durability and efficiency, which is why WeatherTech Cargo Mats are covered by a 3-year warranty against defects of material or workmanship.
- Depending on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
2610 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher C (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Rogue — Monday at 6:13 PM
I mistakenly thought it fit the lower part of the trunk area, but actually it is cut to fit over the top of the two "shelf" units when lying flat as the floor, so you can't use them when the mat is used. But the mat does fit that area perfectly and has a nice appearance. Not as heavy as I would have liked, but lies flat after a couple days unrolled.
Reviewed by Jan K (Stroudsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Friday at 12:48 PM
This cargo liner fit perfectly. It is stylish and compliments the interior of the vehicle perfectly. Non-skid surface works as advertised. Would not hesitate to purchase another one.
Reviewed by Doug D (Fort Myers, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Fusion — Thursday at 5:37 PM
Trunk mat fit perfectly and looks great. Glad I went with a quality product rather than a cheap product.
Reviewed by Rory D (ORINDA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 27, 2015 12:05 PM
These mats fit very well and protect the floors better than mats. They are shipped in boxes small enough that the mats are folded up, but they lay out flat in no time. They are not a thick as I was expecting but this ends up being a plus. Also, the material doesn't smell bad after a day of airing out. The price is higher than the competitors, but these look much nicer. A deep and aggressive looking tread pattern might be fitting for a truck, but not my Grand Cherokee.