- Bundle And Save $15 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safeguard your factory carpet with a tough-as-nails WeatherTech Cargo Liner
- Laser-measured & cut to fit your year, make and model
- Available for an extensive selection of cars, minivans, crossovers and SUVs
- Proprietary thermoplastic material withstands extreme abuse
- Guards and preserves your factory carpet from whatever your life throws at it
- Spills are contained by a high outer lip for effortless cleanup
- Easy to clean with a spray from the hose
- Skid-resistant surface pattern helps anchor your cargo
- Complement your interior with a choice of standard colors
- Engineered for quality in the USA
- WeatherTech Cargo Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty
Prepare your cargo space for practically any onslaught with a WeatherTech Cargo Liner. From spilled groceries and remnants of outdoor adventures to excursions with your four-legged pal, it has you covered. As versatile as your lifestyle, WeatherTech Cargo Liners protect the factory carpet in your trunk or cargo space no matter what you’re hauling back there.
Whether you drive a car, SUV or minivan, each WeatherTech Liner is laser-measured for a perfect, precision-fit. These custom specifications are molded into your cargo mat or trunk liner from a proprietary thermoplastic blend that’s tough and flexible, even in extreme temperatures. With its tall outside lip, your WeatherTech Cargo mat keeps the content you’re carrying from getting onto your carpet. A treaded surface provides additional skid resistance for your load, so it doesn’t shift on winding back roads. And, cleaning off your Cargo Liner is as simple as a spray from the hose.
Advanced all-American engineering ensures durability and efficiency, which is why WeatherTech Cargo Mats are covered by a 3-year warranty against defects of material or workmanship.
- Depending on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
2742 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregg J (Woodstock, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee — Wednesday at 10:38 AM
This item fits great. I saw cheaper liners but in reading the reviews people were saying that the cheaper liner had space between the back seat and liner. This one fits my 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk great with full coverage.
Reviewed by DEVIN K (Pemberton, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Liberty — Jan 30, 2016 6:39 PM
Unfortunately I purchased cheaper liners before buying WeatherTech liners. Expensive but worth the additional money.
Reviewed by Todd W (Daggett, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Terrain — Jan 28, 2016 8:48 PM
It's freezing up here so we brought the liners in overnight to let them warm up and relax a little then popped them in the car! It's great knowing that snow/salt/mud etc isn't ruining the carpet of our new car.
Reviewed by Ken S (Campbell Hall, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Jan 28, 2016 3:13 AM
Great fit , practical use. I like them enough to order custom floor liner for my Honda and my wifes' Ford
Reviewed by Gregory S (Cypress, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — Jan 27, 2016 5:40 AM
I must admit that the first WeatherTech liners I bought several years ago were junk -- did not fit and fell apart but this liner is well built -- it fits well -- not the best but considering its container ability it fits best it can -- I do not think the price is in line -- it is still high for its intended use but then again it fits and works well -- we will see on its stand up ability.