- Bundle And Save $15 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safeguard your factory carpet with a tough-as-nails WeatherTech Cargo Liner
- Laser-measured & cut to fit your year, make and model
- Available for an extensive selection of cars, minivans, crossovers and SUVs
- Proprietary thermoplastic material withstands extreme abuse
- Guards and preserves your factory carpet from whatever your life throws at it
- Spills are contained by a high outer lip for effortless cleanup
- Easy to clean with a spray from the hose
- Skid-resistant surface pattern helps anchor your cargo
- Complement your interior with a choice of standard colors
- Engineered for quality in the USA
- WeatherTech Cargo Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty
Prepare your cargo space for practically any onslaught with a WeatherTech Cargo Liner. From spilled groceries and remnants of outdoor adventures to excursions with your four-legged pal, it has you covered. As versatile as your lifestyle, WeatherTech Cargo Liners protect the factory carpet in your trunk or cargo space no matter what you’re hauling back there.
Whether you drive a car, SUV or minivan, each WeatherTech Liner is laser-measured for a perfect, precision-fit. These custom specifications are molded into your cargo mat or trunk liner from a proprietary thermoplastic blend that’s tough and flexible, even in extreme temperatures. With its tall outside lip, your WeatherTech Cargo mat keeps the content you’re carrying from getting onto your carpet. A treaded surface provides additional skid resistance for your load, so it doesn’t shift on winding back roads. And, cleaning off your Cargo Liner is as simple as a spray from the hose.
Advanced all-American engineering ensures durability and efficiency, which is why WeatherTech Cargo Mats are covered by a 3-year warranty against defects of material or workmanship.
- Depending on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
2745 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric F (Leesburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Expedition — Monday at 6:15 PM
I am a big fan of Weather Tech products, the fit is always on point.I now have the front floor mats and the rear cargo area covered by Weather Tech. I also have the window vent/rain guards. Once my wife gets her new vehicle we will be adding floor mats and cargo liner to it as well. I would recommend these products to anyone.
Reviewed by WILLIAM R (Boca Raton, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Mazda CX-5 — Sunday at 4:35 PM
THEY FIT VERY WELL. MADE WELL. MY ORIGIONAL CARPET MATS WORE OUT, SO I PURCHASED THESE. VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE
Reviewed by Jerry M (FINDLAY, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Hyundai Veracruz — Saturday at 6:27 AM
When they say the Cargo Liners "fit like a glove", that is exactly what they do. This is my send set of liners and I have been fully satisfied with both.
Reviewed by James B (Bradenton, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Murano — Friday at 4:34 AM
The color is a perfect match for my car. They fit perfectly and protect the carpets. Excellent American product!
Reviewed by Gregg J (Woodstock, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee — Feb 03, 2016 10:38 AM
This item fits great. I saw cheaper liners but in reading the reviews people were saying that the cheaper liner had space between the back seat and liner. This one fits my 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk great with full coverage.