WeatherTech Cargo Liners
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safeguard your factory carpet with a tough-as-nails WeatherTech Cargo Liner
- Laser-measured & cut to fit your year, make and model
- Available for an extensive selection of cars, minivans, crossovers and SUVs
- Proprietary thermoplastic material withstands extreme abuse
- Guards and preserves your factory carpet from whatever your life throws at it
- Spills are contained by a high outer lip for effortless cleanup
- Easy to clean with a spray from the hose
- Skid-resistant surface pattern helps anchor your cargo
- Complement your interior with a choice of standard colors
- Engineered for quality in the USA
- WeatherTech Cargo Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty
Prepare your cargo space for practically any onslaught with a WeatherTech Cargo Liner. From spilled groceries and remnants of outdoor adventures to excursions with your four-legged pal, it has you covered. As versatile as your lifestyle, WeatherTech Cargo Liners protect the factory carpet in your trunk or cargo space no matter what you’re hauling back there.
Whether you drive a car, SUV or minivan, each WeatherTech Liner is laser-measured for a perfect, precision-fit. These custom specifications are molded into your cargo mat or trunk liner from a proprietary thermoplastic blend that’s tough and flexible, even in extreme temperatures. With its tall outside lip, your WeatherTech Cargo mat keeps the content you’re carrying from getting onto your carpet. A treaded surface provides additional skid resistance for your load, so it doesn’t shift on winding back roads. And, cleaning off your Cargo Liner is as simple as a spray from the hose.
Advanced all-American engineering ensures durability and efficiency, which is why WeatherTech Cargo Mats are covered by a 3-year warranty against defects of material or workmanship.
- Depending on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
2532 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roger C (Wilmington, DE) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Sunday at 10:06 AM
I debated between WeatherTech and Husky, and I am glad I purchased the WeatherTech. The look is sleek, the fit is tight, they install easily and clean well. Great product. I'm going to order a set for my wife's car.
Reviewed by Junjie J (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Traverse — Friday at 11:00 PM
It's designed for Traverse so it should fit well. The picture looks much nicer than the actual product which is a little bit disappointed but expected.
Reviewed by Elizabeth L (CHARLESTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta — May 28, 2015 6:14 AM
This is exactly what I needed for my Jetta Sportwagen. Fits perfectly, well made, easy to put in. I think it'll protect the interior of my car really well.
Reviewed by Marlene D (APPLE VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Traverse — May 26, 2015 8:26 PM
I researched all cargo liners and chose Weather Tech. Fit perfectly. Shipping was great. Received in one day.