- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Lund Catch-All Xtreme Cargo Liner is custom-molded to fit your specific year, make and model
- Molded from exclusive Xynet thermoplastic it blocks all sorts of potential hazards to your original interior
- Raised outer lip keeps mud, muck and moisture from spilling onto your carpet
- Unique snap-fastener system keeps your mat in place
- Textured top layer locks your stuff in place
- Available in 3 colors to complement your interior: Tan, Grey and Black
- Clean it in seconds with any garden hose
- Your Lund Catch-All Xtreme Cargo Liner is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Outfit your rear cargo area with a liner that's ideal for industrial abuse or carrying groceries. The Lund Catch-All Xtreme Cargo Liner employs proprietary Xynet thermoplastic for complete coverage against everything from battery acid to spilt milk.
The Xtreme cargo liner is custom-molded for a precise fit that requires more than words to describe. Plus, the unique shaping couples with a pin fastening system to keep your mat in place, regardless of the cargo. The Lund Catch-All Xtreme Cargo Liner also features a textured top to prevent sliding on any road.
Drag as much mud, muck and moisture onto the Xtreme cargo liner as you can. The tall outer lip design keeps potential hazards from sliding off the mat and ruining your carpet. Clean-up is a breeze-just spray the Xtreme Cargo Liner off with any hose in seconds. Your Lund Catch-All Xtreme Cargo Liner comes in 3 universal colors to complement your interior and is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Lund Catch-All Xtreme Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
115 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris D (Cresson, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 26, 2013 3:10 AM
I purchased the full set. They are easy to install and thick. In my other vehicles, I have another brand of heavy duty liners that I wished I had purchased instead of these. But these will work and for a long time.
Reviewed by G. R (Hygiene, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda Odyssey — Sep 06, 2012 11:53 PM
I originally purchased a Husky liner for my 4Runner since I've used them before in other vehicles, but this one surprisingly did not fit the cargo space contour. It left roughly a 2" gap on either side of the wheel wells which defeats the purpose of having a cargo liner if it does not fit the entire cargo space. I decided to exchange it for the Nifty Xtreme and it was a very good decision. Nifty fits the cargo space perfectly with no gaps and is a much better quality item.
Reviewed by Herb F (Anderson, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Expedition — Dec 23, 2011 1:41 AM
The color matches well and I like the non slip surface. Seems to be a good product and priced in the ballpark.