- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beat back the threat of mess in your cargo area with Husky Liners WeatherBeater Cargo Liners
- Custom-fit thanks to laser scanning technology
- Protects trunks and cargo areas in cars, minivans and SUVs
- Made tough from rubberized elastomeric material
- Nibbed underside for non-shift placement
- Grooved surface keeps liquid spills secured and provides extra cargo grip
- Contains messes with its Form-fit Edge raised tray siding
- Your Husky Cargo Liners are made with pride in the USA
- Husky Liners covers cracks and breaks with a Lifetime Warranty
Life is tough for an unprotected trunk or cargo area. Every time you pile in groceries, sports equipment and sacks of fertilizer, you risk damaging your factory flooring. Protect and preserve with a Husky Liners WeatherBeater Cargo Liner, and let your cargo space get a taste of the good life.
Made in the USA with the same legendary quality standards and craftsmanship as traditional Husky Liners, WeatherBeaters are molded from flexible elastomeric material. Laser measuring technology means each unique pattern fits a specific year, make and model, and does so perfectly. The non-slip surface features grooves to grip cargo and channel spills. Muck and mess is further contained by the raised Form-fit Edge tray siding.
The underside of the mat is non-slip as well, and features molded nibs to grip your carpet and prevent slippage. And, to complement your interior, Husky WeatherBeater Cargo Liners come in your choice of different colors. Best of all, your Husky Liner is covered by a Lifetime Warranty against cracking or breaking.
Husky Liners WeatherBeater Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
416 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony K (Winterset, IA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Expedition — Jan 28, 2016 4:08 PM
My first Husky liners - very impressed. Fit perfectly. Durable. I'm glad I purchased them
Reviewed by Dom A (FRISCO, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class — Jan 10, 2016 7:15 AM
Fast shipping, easy to install. Looks great and protects interior as expected. Easy trimming required if you want access to storage compartment on right of GLK.