- Keep your cargo area clean from dirt, debris and pet messes with the Heritage Cargo Protector
- The cargo protector boasts a two-tone Loden and Chestnut design
- U.V. resistant fabric with a water-resistant backing for ultimate protection
- Simple installation and removal
- Folds up in 5 easy steps for convenient storage
- Easy to clean
- Measures 59”L x 63” H x 47”W
- Fits most cars, minivans and SUVS
- Your Heritage Cargo Protector carries a 2-year warranty
The back of your ride endures a lot during the week. Monday through Friday means muddy work boots, dirty work-site gear and other on-the-job necessities. And Saturday and Sunday aren't cleaning days—they mean more mud when you go hunting or camping. Defend against dirt and other elements with the Heritage Cargo Protector.
The color reversible fabric is U.V. and water-resistant for rugged protection from fading, dirt, moisture and other elements. And, it's easy to clean—simply toss in the cold cycle then line or machine dry.
The adjustable cargo protector fits most cars, minivans and SUVS and installs easily. And, when not in use, your cargo protector folds and stows in 5 easy steps. What's more, your Heritage Cargo Protector is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Heritage Cargo Protector Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leslie S (Sarasota, FL) — Jul 30, 2013 7:09 AM
I was not happy with the Heritage Cargo Protector. It is very slippery and does not stay in place. One of my dogs won't even step in the car if it is in there because of this. Had to take it out and can't use it. Very disappointed.
Reviewed by James H (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder — Dec 30, 2012 9:24 AM
This item is a great idea. It fits nicely in the rear of our vehicle. Looks nice too. Does slide around alot. No side or rear securment. Is a good purchase.
Reviewed by Sandra J (Springfield, SC) — Jun 27, 2012 3:22 AM
exactly whatI was looking for in the right price range. Works great for hauling stuff or my dogs. No more vacuuming. I just take a clothing lint roller and whala its clean or I just shake it out. Easy peasy
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/03