- Save 10% Use Promo Code IT10
- Get a Free Windshield Snow Scraper With Purchase - $16.95 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Manufactured from an advanced composite material for impenetrable protection and complete durability
- Provides edge-to-edge cargo liner coverage and low-profile looks—no bulky outer rim
- Hexagonal mess pockets are designed to prevent large messes from destroying your carpet
- Features underside nibs that hold the cargo liner in place without ripping carpet
- 5 color options: Black, Tan, Grey and Clear
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Utilizing a special composite material, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are always on duty against the worst potential enemies of your vehicle's interior. Made to be flexible yet rigid, tough yet smooth-looking, The HEXOMAT boasts a unique honeycomb pattern that swallows moisture, spills and even mud. It won't crack, fade, break, or otherwise deteriorate.
For protection that stays in place, the Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners employ steadfast nibs-not scarring spikes-to prevent bunching and shifting that can expose carpet. Plus, the generous edge-to-edge design makes for sleek, low-profile looks that are custom-cut for an exact shape.
The HEXOMAT cargo liner showcases 4 universal color options: Black, Grey, Tan and Clear. Each is computer-cut to the exact dimensions of your vehicle. Best yet, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
152 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel N (PALMYRA, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Suzuki SX4 — Thursday at 12:00 PM
First tip: when it's left on your doorstep and it's freezing, let it unroll and warm up in the house for a while prior to attempting the placement. Mine had to be trimmed about 1" on three sides to fit correctly. Tin snips or a box cutter with a fresh blade work well.
Reviewed by Kyle B (BOISE, ID) Reviewed for a 2003 Subaru Outback — Jan 04, 2018 6:40 AM
Nice thick mat for cargo area. Pretty much a perfect fit. Very happy. We use our Subaru wagon like a truck, and this will keep the carpeted cargo area clean.
Reviewed by John D (NASHVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Prius — Nov 15, 2017 1:55 PM
I have a fleet of vehicles and ordered these for their 1-piece 2nd row. Both the 2nd row and rear cargo mat were not cut to fit, even after I returned them for a replacement. Otherwise I like them, JUST DO NOT GET THE 1 PIECE OR REAR MATS.
Reviewed by Louis F (Davis, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 — Oct 01, 2017 11:34 AM
These are great liners, easy to install, very functional in that they protect your carpet lined cargo space from spills, etc. Easy to clean and are cut to fit. They are somewhat expensive but in light of what you pay for your auto of choice these days a cheap investment to protect your vehicle's interior. Getting in on a rainy day, mud from an outdoor expedition, etc., when you trade in or sell down the road your carpets look great and helps your resale value.
- intro-tech automotive cargo & trunk liners
- autometer elite series gauges
- bosch fuel injector
- husky cargo liners
- infiniti sunshade
- jeep dash covers
- mercedes benz trunk liner
- rav4 cargo liner
- gmc terrain cargo mats
- chrysler town and country floor mats
- discount seat covers for trucks
- fenders flares
- high performance air filter