- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Manufactured from an advanced composite material for impenetrable protection and complete durability
- Provides edge-to-edge cargo liner coverage and low-profile looks—no bulky outer rim
- Hexagonal mess pockets are designed to prevent large messes from destroying your carpet
- Features underside nibs that hold the cargo liner in place without ripping carpet
- 4 color options: Black, Tan, Grey and Clear
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Utilizing a special composite material, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are always on duty against the worst potential enemies of your vehicle's interior. Made to be flexible yet rigid, tough yet smooth-looking, The HEXOMAT boasts a unique honeycomb pattern that swallows moisture, spills and even mud. It won't crack, fade, break, or otherwise deteriorate.
For protection that stays in place, the Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners employ steadfast nibs-not scarring spikes-to prevent bunching and shifting that can expose carpet. Plus, the generous edge-to-edge design makes for sleek, low-profile looks that are custom-cut for an exact shape.
The HEXOMAT cargo liner showcases 4 universal color options: Black, Grey, Tan and Clear. Each is computer-cut to the exact dimensions of your vehicle. Best yet, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
239 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard P (GIBSONIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Infiniti QX70 — May 20, 2016 3:42 PM
The matts and cargo liner fit perfectly in my 2015 Infinity QX70. I am very pleased with the quality, fit, and appearance. Wish they made this matt for the 2013 FX37.
Reviewed by Robyn S (Oakland Park, FL) — May 04, 2016 4:11 AM
These liners come cut perfectly making it easy to install. This is my 4th vehicle that I am using this brand and love them.
Reviewed by Steven C (Belleville, IL) — May 01, 2016 8:17 PM
These mats are very good quality. I thought I was getting something that would cover the entire back area, without the seats. Probably my mistake in reading. Other than that they are excellent.
Reviewed by Charles W (Orange Park, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Expedition — Mar 21, 2016 4:27 PM
First, the only reason I gave four stars for appearance was because these mats do not have edges or boarders. The rest was five stars. I covered all three rows , and a large mat for the cargo. EVERYTHING FIT !! I live in FL and these will be perfect for sand, rain and leaves. I do not think that these are the mats for a place where you need protection from daily mud and / or snow. For the price , this was a great deal and fits my needs well. Aired out for 3 days in a spare room,no lingering odor
- intro-tech automotive cargo & trunk liners
- lloyd rubbertite cargo liners
- cargo area liners
- cargo pet covers
- car mats toyota
- jeep cargo liners
- volvo rubber floor mats
- 2012 toyota camry trunk mat
- ford escape cargo mat
- gmc terrain cargo mats
- billet grill inserts
- car rear view mirrors
- performance tuners for cars