We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Canvasback Custom Cargo Liners Part #36490-15 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Zachery B (Coppell, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Pathfinder — Dec 20, 2011 6:58 AM
. . . didn't work for me. This is a great idea if you have carpet in the cargo area, otherwise it's not such a good solution. The instructions on how to install aren't the greatest, but it obviously varies per vehicle. Contact Canvasback directly and they are more than willing to walk you through it and help out. The customer service is AMAZING. Unfortunately for me, the product wouldn't work in my vehicle. I had hard plastic in my cargo area and on my 3rd row seat. The velcro wouldn't stick and even when I tried to add the strips of velcro they sent, it wouldn't adhere to the plastic. I loved the idea and would love to have just the seat back covers alone! Not a bad buy if you want to protect the carpeted areas of your cargo area.
Ships Between 8/29 - 8/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:36490-15
- 4 piece set
- Does not fit models with full leather seats
- This cargo liner covers cargo area, the back of 3rd seat and the back of the 2nd seat
- canvasback auto
- cargo matts for the ford edge
- weather tech cargo liner
- toyota all weather cargo mat
- ferrari carpet
- jaguar xf trunk mat
- cargo liner 2012 toyota camry
- venza cargo mats
- carpet cargo liner for jeep grand cherokee
- aftermarket wheels
- protective floor covering for new vehicles
- seat covers