We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Canvasback Custom Cargo Liners Part #36407C-15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tony H (Wadsworth, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Edge — Dec 16, 2009 5:05 AM
This is my second Canvasback purchase from Autoanything. I really like the quality of the product but I wish it fit better. There is an area at the back of the vehicle where they could have made the cover wider to fit the contours but they left them straight so there is a lack of coverage.
Reviewed by William S (Huntington Beach, CA) — Nov 15, 2009 12:17 PM
Twice we have spilled things on the upholstery in the back of our Toyota Rav 4, and the smell, as well, as the stains, were extremely difficult to get out. Also, we live at the beach and frequently get sand in the back of our car. This, too, is difficult to get out, since it does not vaccuum up easily. With the canvas jackets, these problems will be things of the past.
Ships Between 1/27 - 1/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:36407C-15
- 1 piece set
- This cargo liner covers cargo area and back of 2nd seat.
- canvasback cargo-liner reviews
- 2011 grand cherokee cargo liner canvas
- original husky center liner and the weatherbeater
- weathertech floor mat 2012 grand cherokee
- pontaic g6 catch all liners
- bmw all weather cargo liner
- bmw cargo mats
- 2007 chrysler town and country carpet
- bmw cargo mat x5
- all weather cruiser fj cargo mats
- cheap exhaust tips
- front bra for cars
- wind deflectors for car windows