We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Lund Catch-All Cargo Liners Part #614839 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Adam P (North Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Pilot — Jan 02, 2011 4:15 PM
All of the floor mats fit good except the third row seat mat. The third row mat does not fit well under the second row seat. Because of the floor mat you can not slide the smaller of the second row seat forward to allow people to access the third row because the floor mat is two wide and jams in the track. The front, second row and cargo area mats are great but I do not recommend the third row to anyone.
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:614839
- When your rear seats are folded down, this Xtreme Cargo Liner lays on top; when your rear seats are upright, it rides up the backside and attaches to your headrests with bungee cord fasteners
- Bungee cord fasteners must be unhooked before folding down your rear seats
- catchall cargo liners gmc yukon denali
- honda crv husky liners
- lloyd rubbertite extended cargo liners
- weathertech cargo liner lexus gx 460
- toyota all weather cargo mat
- volvo cargo covers
- lexus car carpet
- carpet cargo liner for jeep grand cherokee
- infiniti fx35 cargo mat
- 2007 toyota 4runner cargo cover
- air intake
- floor mats for cars
- seat covers for trucks