We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Lund Catch-All Cargo Liners Part #6160149 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Carlos P (Westchester, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Acura MDX — Oct 25, 2012 10:09 PM
This product looks great. It fits and stays put. You should know that because it is able to fold up with the third row seats in the MDX, when folded down it doesn't cover the entire cargo area falling short at the front and along the right side. I decided this was worth the trade off.
Ships Between 6/29 - 7/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:6160149
- When your rear seats are folded down, this Xtreme Cargo Liner lays on top; when your rear seats are upright, it rides up the backside and attaches to your headrests with bungee cord fasteners
- Bungee cord fasteners must be unhooked before folding down your rear seats
- catchall cargo liners gmc yukon denali
- trunk liner tan 44601
- trunk mat for land rover lr2 fits behind second seat
- weathertech #42197
- pontaic g6 catch all liners
- bmw all weather cargo liner
- cadillac trunk liner
- 2009 r class mercedes cargo mat
- 2011 ford expidition cargo liners
- 2012 toyota rav4 cargo mat
- replacement car floor mats
- tonneau covers seattle
- high performance air filter price