We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Lund Catch-All Cargo Liners Part #619275 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David O (Lehighton, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Explorer — Dec 17, 2010 1:28 PM
Was unhappy with the way that the catch-all liner didn't cover the entire area in which I purchased it for. With the third row seat foled down in my 08 Ford Explorer, the cup holders and storage pockets were still exposed when the liner was put in. Why would I not want them protected to?? Why would they be needed when the seat is folded down?? Why wasn't that put into the product desription? Other then being molded around things that it shouldn't be, the product is well made but not worth the over $100.00 price. AS for AUTO ANYTHING, great transaction.
Reviewed by Doug B (Apple Valley, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Explorer — Dec 16, 2010 4:10 PM
I ordered this on their website and it arrived in about a week. Color matches my interior very good, seems to be a very good quality. I also received the small piece that I would use if my 3rd seat is upgright (did not expect to get this so was nice)
Ships Between 5/26 - 5/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:619275
- catchall cargo liners gmc yukon denali
- husky liners for toyota highlander
- lloyd rubber tite cargo liner
- weathertech chevy tahoe
- pontaic g6 catch all liners
- all weather cargo mats saturn
- buick trunk liner
- can a 2004 maxima trunk carpet fit a 2001 maxima trunk carpet
- toyota highlander trunk mat
- 2003 jeep grand cherokee laredo cargo mats
- truck step tubes
- pickup truck tailgates
- floor mats for automobiles