We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Part #40251 Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lynda M (Lordsburg, NM) Reviewed for a 2010 Volvo XC90 — Nov 23, 2010 7:43 AM
Since the liner is made for the space in the back of my vehicle with the 3rd row of seats folded down, it would be nice if the liner could fold in half where the 3rd row of seats would in the up position, just in case the 3rd row is needed. That way I wouldn't have to remove the liner when I used the 3rd row and it could still protect the back of the seats and the storage area. Other than that, I really like the fact that it fits perfectly and the liner has lips (so to speak), so that any liquid that might spill is contained.
Reviewed by Jesse W (Watsonville, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Volvo XC90 — Oct 31, 2008 7:25 AM
The Thule Base Rack System was easy to install and looks great, the product works as described and really adds a nice finishing touch to my vehicle.
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:40251
- Fits up to the back of the 2nd row seat
- weathertech cargo & trunk liners
- husy liners
- kia sorento 2013 weather tech
- canvasback durango review
- lexus car carpet
- toyota all weather cargo mat
- volvo cargo mat
- cargo mat for prius
- routan rubber cargo liner
- subaru forester replacement cargo cover
- tonneau covers
- protective floor covering for new vehicles
- aftermarket wheels