We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Part #42249 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by VICKI J (Wilkesboro, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Kia Sorento — Apr 27, 2007 12:23 PM
i really love my cargo liner. i can carry things from a wheelbarrow to a pair of mud shoes. i love how easy it goes in and out for cleaning. thanks.
Reviewed by ROBERTO R (ST.MAARTEN, AE) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Frontier — Dec 01, 2005 5:02 AM
This Go Rhino Nerf Bars realy add a nice Finsh to my 04 Nissan frontier, Easy to Install about 45min avg. My only dislike is the bolts that conects the Nerf Bars to the bracket, can be seen as an eye sore of which can be covered with a black plastic pipe for a nicer finish. But overall "good stuff"
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:42249
- Fits behind 2nd row seat
- weathertech cargo & trunk liners
- weathertech floor liner ford explorer 2011 black
- husky cargo liners husky cargo liner review
- intro tech cargo mat honda odyssey
- pontaic g6 catch all liners
- toyota trunk mat
- bmw all weather cargo liner
- cargo mats for chrysler town and country
- weathertech cargo liner ford escape
- 2001 chevrolet express van carpet kit
- wind and rain deflectors
- floor mats for truck
- car bras for sale