We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Part #40279 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bradley L (Bethalto, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Odyssey — Apr 02, 2013 9:13 AM
I bought this kit as the purchase price was very similar to the cost of buying pads and rotors from your local auto parts store. Stopping is very quiet and smooth. Very happy with their performance thus far.
Reviewed by Robert N (Naples, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Odyssey — Dec 17, 2008 9:53 AM
I bought a used 2006 Honda Odyssey in which the previous owner had spilled chlorine in the back carrying bay and wrecked the carpet ( we have a lot of pools here in Florida). Rather than replace the carpet I bought the floor liner since I have also spilled chlorine ( the top does not fit tight due to heat expansion) and I could not be happier with the liner. A great product and the color matches the carpet.
Reviewed by Wade J (Dakota Dunes, SD) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Odyssey — Sep 11, 2008 5:54 PM
I bought black mats for the middle and back of my Honda Odyssey. Love them. They did stink at first, but a minor draw back. I don't notice the smell anymore and I have had them for about 3 weeks. My son dropped a plastic water bottle in the back without my knowledge and the holes just kept it right there and were easy to clean up. Love them
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 7/20 - 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:40279
- Fits behind the 3rd Row seat
- weathertech cargo & trunk liners
- nissan quest 2011 cargo well liner
- 2013 volvo s60 aries 3d cargo liner
- husky liners for 2012 gmc acadia
- ferrari carpet
- rear carpet cargo mats for infinity ex35
- toyota all weather cargo mat
- lexus 1997 es300 steerling wheel cover
- cargo mat 2005 crossfire srt-6
- chevy tahoe cargo liners
- automobile performance chip
- floor mats automotive
- steering wheel covers reviews