We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Part #40310 Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Russell D (Roswell, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Suburban — Feb 24, 2015 3:52 AM
Opted for the full protection package for our Suburban, including the extended cargo liner shock goes under the 3rd seat. Dogs and kids can't beat WeatherTech!
Reviewed by Douglas H (Windsor Mill, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Cadillac Escalade — May 22, 2013 2:16 AM
Took a chance on buying this because I have a 2011 escalade ext and you don't made one for that so I ordered one for escalade esv and it fit!!!!!!!!
Reviewed by Perry S (Saint Jacob, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Suburban — Feb 22, 2012 9:26 PM
I bought these because they were thicker and some one said they fit like a glove in a 2011 suburban. He was right I love these things!
Reviewed by Michael K (Rochester Hills, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Suburban — Apr 28, 2007 5:00 PM
The liner was good as far as shape. I expected a little more thickness but it looks durable enough. I haven.t really put it to a test yet but I expect it to work fine.
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 8/23 - 8/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:40310
- Liner can be installed under third row seat with minor trimming of pre-marked cutouts
- Does not cover 3rd row footwell area
- Fits up to the back of the 2nd row seat
- weathertech cargo & trunk liners
- weathertech acura mdx cargo 2nd row
- husky 23181
- maxtray cargo liner for hyundai tucson (2010-2013)( black )
- pontaic g6 catch all liners
- all weather cargo mats saturn
- cadillac trunk mat
- cargo mats for 2011 ford explorer
- prius all-weather cargo mat
- subaru forester replacement cargo cover
- suv vehicle mats
- sites for custom car accessories
- best truck steering wheel cover