We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Part #41310 Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott B (Sherborn, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Suburban — Jun 04, 2015 8:22 AM
Admittedly the description of the LARGE liner explained that cutting was required for this use. I did not attempt to cut it as it would have looked poorly. Also of concern to me was that the raised humps in the liner, did not seem to align perfectly with the humps for the wheel tracks. I have used other models and think this is the best liner out there, but changed out my large for a small that does not extend under third row seats/
Reviewed by james m (Bedford, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Suburban — Feb 13, 2014 7:53 AM
The complaint that I have is that the passenger front floor mat does not come with a hook to secure it to the carpet. As a result the mat is often pushed up under the front dash as people get in and out. The driver side comes with a hook why not the passenger side?
Reviewed by Mark W (Oakwood Hills, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Suburban — Oct 09, 2008 6:33 AM
I bought a new 2008 Suburban in the light tan interior, so I bought the tan mats. They are a night and day difference. With what they cost you would think they would better match OEM colors. GM has used this lighter tan for 3 years now.
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:41310
- Liner can be installed under third row seat with minor trimming of pre-marked cutouts
- Does not cover 3rd row footwell area
- Fits up to the back of the 2nd row seat
- weathertech cargo & trunk liners
- 2010 camaro weathertech
- 2013 chevy traverse cargo liner tri-fold
- 2013 gmc acadia cargo floor mats
- all weather cargo mats saturn
- pontaic g6 catch all liners
- saab trunk liner
- weathertech cargo liner ford escape
- qx56 cargo mat
- carpet cargo liner for jeep grand cherokee
- fitted car floor mats custom
- auto supplies for winter
- buy car air filter online