We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Part #42310 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charlotte C (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Suburban — Aug 12, 2014 2:51 PM
The cut outs for third row seat are huge. They are so big, that the purpose of having a liner is compromised. For now, I am not going to cut them out, and will have to remove liner when I install third row seats.
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 4/24 - 4/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:42310
- Liner can be installed under third row seat with minor trimming of pre-marked cutouts
- Does not cover 3rd row footwell area
- Fits up to the back of the 2nd row seat
- weathertech cargo & trunk liners
- weathertech jeep cargo liner
- canvas cover suv
- husky liner floor mats 2012 traverse
- kia sorento roof top cariers
- lexus car carpet
- saturn cargo mats
- is there a rug in the trunk of 2005 hyundai elantra
- jeep cargo mat grand cherokee
- fx35 all weather rear mats
- car bicycle racks
- cheap grill guards