We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Part #41403 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John E (Ballston Spa, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Volvo XC70 — Apr 02, 2010 10:59 AM
It comes in a box not much bigger than a mailing tube. Unroll it and it instantly takes on the contour of the cargo area. A perfect fit for this vehicle! It's gritty surface grabs any loose cargo and holds tight. Very good build quality, material thickness and the design of the bottom ensures that the liner itself stays in it's space. Easily removed and cleaned, not heavy or cumbersome, can be rolled or folded, retains it's former flatness. A bit pricey, but a quality product nonetheless. It'll no doubt last the life of this vehicle, possibly it's owner!
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 12/18 - 12/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:41403
- Fits behind 2nd row seat
- weathertech cargo & trunk liners
- weathertech 40170
- ford fusion husky liners
- 2013 toyota highlander allweather floor mats
- toyota all weather cargo mat
- lexus car carpet
- mini countryman 2012 cargo liner
- x type jaguar 2006 interior dash button mean?
- ford e150 cargo mat
- weather tech cargo mat for ford escape
- personalized floor mats for cars
- toyota truck cargo bars and nets
- discount custom car seat cover