We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Part #40450 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Heather H (PALO CEDRO, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Kia Sorento — Nov 02, 2012 8:21 AM
It came all rolled up in a tube box, unrolled it and laid it in the lack of the car. It fit exactly, the sides are still flattening out at this point a week later. If we had got it and installed it in the summer I am sure that it would have flattened out immediately with the heat.
Reviewed by Mark P (Palmyra, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Kia Sorento — Feb 16, 2012 7:12 AM
This is a good looking liner. It fits perfectly into my 2012 3rd seat Kia Sorento. The only thing I would like the company to improve is it thickness. The rubber is on the thin side. It took me hours to straighten it out from the all the shipping disfigurations. For general purposes it is a good liner. If you haul rough items like bricks etc. you may want something thicker. Mine cost $127 which I believe is overpriced however; here's not much else out there that will fit a 2012 Kia Sorento 3rd row.
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:40450
- Liner fits behind 2nd row seating. If present, optional 3rd row seating must be folded down for use
- weathertech cargo & trunk liners
- weathertech 40325
- lloyd's rubbertite mats
- sun screen 2012 acadia
- toyota all weather cargo mat
- mini countryman 2012 cargo liner
- lexus car carpet
- replacement carpet for ford escape
- mazda tribute all weather cargo mats
- 2006 subaru forester cargo mat
- aftermarket truck mirrors
- garage accessories parking
- winch truck