We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Part #42450 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark H (Sheridan, WY) Reviewed for a 2012 Kia Sorento — Jun 23, 2014 8:53 PM
I was hesitant to spend over $100 for a cargo liner but I was very pleased with the fit and ease of installation. It took me longer to take out of the box than it did to install. I am confident the cargo area is well protected and any necessary cleanup will be a breeze. Autoanything's service was top notch as well.
Ships Between 1/20 - 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:42450
- Liner fits behind 2nd row seating. If present, optional 3rd row seating must be folded down for use
- weathertech cargo & trunk liners
- weathertech 40388
- husky cargo liner
- maxliner maxtray cargo liners
- mercedes benz cargo liner
- all weather cargo mats saturn
- pontaic g6 catch all liners
- trunk liner vw jetta
- 2012 bmw x3 cargo liner
- mercury milan black mats
- best tonneau covers for pickup trucks
- bicycle truck racks
- factory floor mats for cars