We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Part #40519 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert K (Claremont, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Sep 19, 2013 10:29 AM
only complaint is that it had to be cut to fit around the subwoofer, and that cut leaves a much smaller lip in that area than the rest of the liner. If they made a custom fit one for vehicles with the subwoofer it would be much better.
Reviewed by Mark H (Collierville, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Focus — Aug 13, 2012 6:36 AM
I could not be happier with the WeatherTech Liner for my 2012 Focus Hatchback. It fits PERFECTLY, and is very attractive. I have found that it does a great job of preventing items from sliding around, holds a huge amount of liquids, and is a snap to remove and clean. A good investment.
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:40519
- Note: Trimming required for vehicles equipped with cargo mounted subwoofer
- weathertech cargo & trunk liners
- maxtray custom liners
- sienna husky liners
- cargo liners for that cover fold down seats
- lexus accessories mat
- all weather cargo mats saturn
- pontaic g6 catch all liners
- lincoln mkx all weather cargo mats 2012
- 1993 honda accord trunk mat
- 2004 mazda tribute carpet cargo liners
- covers for trucks
- custom truck floor mats
- engine tuners