We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Part #40570 Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Warren A (NEW CUMBERLAND, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Escape — Nov 24, 2016 7:25 AM
The cargo liner was simple to install-take it out of the box and put it in the SUV. It fit perfectly, and it does it's job. For the price, it's a little thinner material than I expected and I think it is a bit overpriced.
Reviewed by Cynthia D (PUNTA GORDA, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Escape — Apr 10, 2016 6:41 AM
If followed the suggestion of other reviewers and laid out the liner on a flat surface with weigh on the corners for a half hour before attempting to place it in the car. It fit well and was easy to install. It stays in place even with my dog jumping in and out of the cargo area.
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 3/29 - 3/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:40570
- weathertech cargo & trunk liners
- 2012 mitsubishi outlander weathertech cargo liner
- clear plastic trunk liner
- husky liners for a 2012 toyota highlander
- lexus car carpet
- lexus cargo liners
- toyota all weather cargo mat
- audi a4 avant trunk mat
- 2004 mazda tribute carpet cargo liners
- chevy equinox cargo tray
- automobile rubber floor mats
- pickup caps
- what are nerf bars