We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Part #41138 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ricky V (Texas City, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Expedition — Nov 04, 2016 3:04 PM
The WeatherTech cargo liner is just what I needed! It protects the cargo area and provides a non slip grip surfaces so things won't slide around. Since this was for my Expedition with third row seats, I took the third row out (I very rarely use it), and I had to unscrew the third row seat seatbelts and make the cut outs for the cargo liner. Then I screwed the seatbelts back in to the floor board. It's not hard, but due to the Ford design just had to due this for a cleaner look.
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:41138
- Liner can be installed under third row seat with minor trimming of pre-marked cutouts
- weathertech cargo & trunk liners
- 2008 toyota 4runner (2nd row seat folded down) cargo liner
- hexomat elantra
- matts tocoma 2003
- toyota all weather cargo mat
- chevy cargo liners
- ferrari carpet
- cargo mat for bmw z4
- toyota venza trunk mat
- 2013 jeep patriot cargo liner
- car slipcovers
- car window wind deflector
- truck brake pads