We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Part #40151 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Josh J (Arden, NC) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Suburban — May 18, 2008 1:51 PM
Great fit. Love how they fit perfectly and cover the entire floor surface. The drivers floor liner does not fit exactly as the passengers. It is a little loose and can get a little distracting while driving. The second row mat fits seamlessly and does an excellent job of protecting. It is a little challenging trying to figure out which way it is supposed to go, but it's great once you get it in. The rear mat (I chose the extended) is much better than expected. I haul a lot of gear around for my work so this mat was the most important to me. It needs to sit for a few days somewhere flat and undisturbed. This will get rid of the strong smell and will flatten itself out from being rolled up during shipping. The mat goes all the way past what I though a mat could go. I can actually push water and spilled liquids right out the back and not hit the carpet or other plastic pieces. It really keeps things from sliding around. It's overall a perfect mat. I would say the only thing I do not like about this purchase was the price. It was a little steep, even though I did get great mats, they are floor mats!
Ships Between 1/22 - 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:40151
- Fits behind 2nd row seat with 3rd row seat folded down
- For full coverage up to the back of your 2nd row seat, order the 3rd row liner in addition to this extended cargo liner
- Liner can be installed under third row seat with minor trimming of pre-marked cutouts
- weathertech cargo & trunk liners
- 2011 mazda 3 weathertech liners
- cargo mat for hyundai tuscon
- machine washable cargo liner ford escape
- ferrari carpet
- toyota all weather cargo mat
- trunk liner mercedes
- 2006 chevey cobalt carpet replacement
- escalade all weather cargo mat
- cargo mat for subaru forester
- cargo net for pickup truck bed
- diesel power chips
- roof carrier systems