We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Part #40222 Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Carrie W (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Expedition — Oct 11, 2016 6:48 AM
This is my 4th purchase for the cargo liners. I have purchased the black liners for my Mercedes GLK then with my 2013 Mercedes ML 350 I purchased the grey and the black, and now with the new SUV I have purchased the black liners.
Reviewed by Sheila M (Midland, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Lincoln Navigator — Feb 26, 2015 10:26 AM
Purchased liners because we purchased a new Navigator and we like to go skiing and did not want to ruin the original floor mats. Needless to say the new liners are a keeper and will not be putting the original mats back in car.
Reviewed by Andrew W (Sebastopol, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Expedition — Feb 13, 2010 7:46 AM
This item does all that it is intended to do. It protects the carpet against all spills, including liquid, and it protects it from ware and tears. One suggestion I would make is to put a crease in it to allow it to be folded for raising 3rd row seats.
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:40222
- Fits up to the back of the 2nd row seat with 3rd row seat folded down
- weathertech cargo & trunk liners
- weather tech outlander 2008
- 2011 explorer husky 23781
- canvasback cargo liner discount code
- cargo mats llyods
- all weather cargo mats saturn
- pontaic g6 catch all liners
- 2009 toyota highlander carpet liners
- gmc terrain cargo mats
- toyota rav 4 cargo liner
- suv roof top carrier
- bicycle racks for cars reviews
- custom fit car seat covers