We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Part #41222 Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric F (Leesburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Expedition — Feb 08, 2016 6:15 PM
I am a big fan of Weather Tech products, the fit is always on point.I now have the front floor mats and the rear cargo area covered by Weather Tech. I also have the window vent/rain guards. Once my wife gets her new vehicle we will be adding floor mats and cargo liner to it as well. I would recommend these products to anyone.
Reviewed by Louis R (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Expedition — May 28, 2014 5:58 AM
I was impressed with the extended cargo mat from the get go. I laid it down in my living room for about an hour then put placed it in my expedition and it laid flat easily.
Reviewed by Wesley W (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Terrain — Jan 11, 2011 6:24 AM
Cargo liner follows the interior edges really well. There is extra material that folds up against the back seat, but I believe that is for extra protection.
Reviewed by David H (South Elgin, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Lincoln Navigator — Dec 23, 2010 8:17 AM
These are some of the best cargo liners/mats on the market. I was honestly impressed with there quality, and to be honest they arrived ahead of schedule during the holidays. A huge plus since they are made to order.
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 9/20 - 9/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:41222
- Fits up to the back of the 2nd row seat with 3rd row seat folded down
- weathertech cargo & trunk liners
- 2011 lexus rx 350 weathertech
- all weather fabric cargo area liner for 4runner
- husky weather beater cargo liners
- mercedes benz trunk liner
- pontaic g6 catch all liners
- all weather cargo mats saturn
- cargo liner infinity qx56
- audi a4 avant trunk mat
- acura rdx trunk liner
- bike racks for truck
- tonneau covers seattle
- high performance air filter price