We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Lund Catch-All Xtreme Cargo Liners Part #416012 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael C (Berryville, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Lexus GX470 — Dec 12, 2007 4:19 PM
This liner is not like many you see on the market. It is really an excellent custom fit to the vehicle and looks like it is factory equipment. The tan color even matched the interior. I am also impressed with the slots for the 3rd row seats on my Lexus GX470. I don't have to remove the cargo liner every time I lower the seats. I like the Xtreme liners so much I purchased floor mats for our other two vehicles!
Reviewed by ANTHONY J (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Suburban — Aug 01, 2006 4:06 PM
I just bought the extreme liners for my wife's 2005 GX470 lexus SUV, Thank goodness need them pronto. I live in the desert,have 2 girls that play softball,and a dog..... I dont think I need to say anything more. The extreme mats are THE BEST.
Ships Between 11/29 - 12/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:416012
- Mat Contains 3rd Seat Cutouts
- catchall cargo liners gmc yukon denali
- hond fit cargo cover liner
- 2011 chevy equinox cargo liner lightweight tray
- husky 2013 chevy tahoe cargo mat
- pontaic g6 catch all liners
- volvo cargo mat
- all weather cargo mats saturn
- how much to replace 2006 honda odyssey touring carpet
- cargo mats for ford escape
- rubber trunk mats 350z
- custom floor mats
- black license plate frames
- aftermarket mud flaps