We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Lund Catch-All Xtreme Cargo Liners Part #411602 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tom S (Anaheim, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 — Oct 28, 2005 10:28 AM
The material initially surprised me when I opened the box. They seemed more "flimsy" than mats I've had in the past. I installed then in minutes and the fit was pretty good. They are working great. Thhe material is tough even though it is thin. The thinness helps in having them fit better. The only bummer is that I have a second row captain chairs in the Yukon and the mats don't come in the correct form to cover the carpet area between the second and third row seats. This is a high traffic area. I'll have to makeshift (cut up)a liner from some cheap store-bought mat. I intalled them without the clips and they seem to be staying put.
Ships Between 12/13 - 12/15
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:411602
- catchall cargo liners gmc yukon denali
- husky weatherbeater floor liners 2012 toyota prius v
- maxtray custom liners
- rugged ridge cargo liners for jeep
- kia sorento roof top cariers
- lexus car carpet
- lexus cargo tray
- all weather cargo mats gl550
- altima trunk mat
- trunk mat cadillac 76 eldorado
- auto bicycle racks
- custom fit floor mats for cars
- custom leather steering wheel covers