We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Lund Catch-All Xtreme Cargo Liners Part #4160101 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Debra P (Roswell, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 Acura MDX — Apr 06, 2011 2:16 PM
I bought this particular liner for my Acura MDX because it doesn't have to be removed when I have the third row seating in use and it is perfect for that. No more hassle of figuring out where to store it when I unexpectedly have more than 5 in my vehicle. Compared to a past liner I had for another MDX, the quality seemed flimsier at first but it still holds up to what I need it for and the raised lip is good for containing spills. Overall, I would recommend this liner!
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4160101
- When your rear seats are folded down, this Xtreme Cargo Liner lays on top; when your rear seats are upright, it rides up the backside and attaches to your headrests with bungee cord fasteners
- Bungee cord fasteners must be unhooked before folding down your rear seats
- catchall cargo liners gmc yukon denali
- huskty liners
- weathertech floor liner ford explorer 2011 black
- lexus car carpet
- mercedes cargo liner
- toyota all weather cargo mat
- trunk carpet for bonneville 2005
- husky liner mazda cx-9 cargo tray
- 2012 cadillac srx cargo liner
- car mats
- car rims
- performance chips