We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MAXLINER MAXTRAY Cargo Liners Part #D0032 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kevin M (Safety Harbor, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Corolla — Apr 16, 2013 5:33 AM
I recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Corolla and I needed a waterproof liner for my trunk because my son is on a swim team and he has wet equipment when I pick him up after practice. I bought the Maxliner because it was significantly less expensive than the WeatherTech liner, but I think it is actually better because, where the WeatherTech is hard plastic and things slide around on it, the Maxliner is a soft plastic that with a texture that keeps things from sliding around. Highly recommended!
- Get a Free Mothers 4oz Protectant & USB Charger With Purchase - A $18.00 Value!
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:D0032
- maxliner cargo & trunk liners
- husky liners toyota sienna 2011
- rubbertite cargo mats
- weathertech mitsubishi outlander
- kia sorento roof top cariers
- lexus car carpet
- lexus trunk mat
- jeep liberty cargo liners for dogs
- 2002 ford expedition rear carpet
- 2002 lexus sc430 cargo liner
- custom car floor mats
- nerf boards
- pickup truck bed tent