We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MAXLINER MAXTRAY Cargo Liners Part #D0057 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff H (Fairfax, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Highlander — Feb 25, 2016 4:51 AM
The liner doesn't fit as well in the cargo area as the ones in the front and second row. Unfortunately, the liner causes anything sitting on it to slide all over the back of the vehicle. Liners I'd seen in the past appeared to have a rubber compound or some type of coating to prevent this. Very unhappy with the money spent and it appears that Maxliner completely dropped the ball here.
Reviewed by Deb M (Whittier, NC) — Jan 13, 2016 4:04 AM
The maxliner maxtray cargo liner I order is just what I wanted. Auto anything shipped it fast. The picture showed exactly what the product is. I would show here again Thank You
- Get a Free Mothers 4oz Protectant & USB Charger With Purchase - A $18.00 Value!
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:D0057
- maxliner cargo & trunk liners
- husky 23181
- rubbertite trunk mat
- weathertech acura mdx cargo 2nd row
- toyota all weather cargo mat
- honda trunk mat
- lexus car carpet
- rear storage protector mat for 2005 dodge magnum
- is there a rug in the trunk of 2005 hyundai elantra
- volvo xc70 cargo liner, plastic, tan
- car floor liners
- custom car bras