We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MAXLINER MAXTRAY Cargo Liners Part #D1057 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert B (WEST HARTFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Highlander — Oct 13, 2013 2:26 PM
decent value - however needed to cut around latch area because interfered with door closing latch. That should have not been necessary.
Reviewed by Joyce D (Gettysburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Highlander — May 24, 2013 7:26 AM
The tray is too big for the 2013 model (it is marked 2008 Highlander so that should have been a clue). The "wings" are too deep and wide, and it is too deep so that it covers the latch. If you tried to trim it, you would trim off the lip which defeats the purpose of containing spills. I would have preferred a more flexible plastic so that it would be easier to take in and out and to store outside the vehicle when the seats are down. So, I hate it.
- Get a Free Mothers 4oz Protectant & USB Charger With Purchase - $18.00 Value!
Ships By 11/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:D1057
- maxliner cargo & trunk liners
- weathertech jeep cargo liner
- cargo mat fore tahoe
- husky liner floor mats 2012 traverse
- bmw all weather cargo liner
- ferrari carpet
- mercedes trunk mat
- rear carpet cargo area toyota venza
- cargo and deck liner mats for 2011 town and country touring
- 2002 ford focus zx3 cargo liner
- floor mats car
- grill bars
- truck side rails