We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MAXLINER MAXTRAY Cargo Liners Part #D0045 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric S (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Cadillac Escalade — Jun 09, 2016 7:59 AM
The cargo liner is a good fit, but be aware that it won't snap in place. There are embossed sections for the third row rails that can be cut out, but exactly where isn't well defined. My advice for cutting is leave enough margin to make corrections. A sharp exacto knife would be best. Good buy at the price.
Reviewed by Alfred L (THOUSAND OAKS, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Yukon — Feb 13, 2015 8:26 AM
Does not fit as perfectly as it states. The risers where the seats go into the tracks are not evenly spaced enough so one will fit but the other does not. Kinda Disapointed but will have to just live with it I guess!!!
Reviewed by Jason D (SARTELL, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Tahoe — Mar 23, 2014 2:09 PM
Pretty disappointed in this liner. It doesn't fit very well where the strike plates are located. Its very slick so everything slides around on it also. I should have sprung for the Weathertech.
Reviewed by Mike B (Springfield, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Yukon — Jan 17, 2013 5:24 AM
Very practical for all year,even in summer when placing golf clubs and shoes for they can pick-up dirt and liner in easy to remove and clean.
- Get a Free Mothers 4oz Protectant & USB Charger With Purchase - A $18.00 Value!
Ships By 6/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:D0045
- Cargo liner fits behind the 2nd row
- Cargo liner can be installed under third row seat with minor trimming of pre-marked cutouts
- maxliner cargo & trunk liners
- weather tech floormats sienna 2011
- cargo matt for ford escape
- husky cargo liner ford flex
- ferrari carpet
- bmw all weather cargo liner
- bmw cargo mat
- lexus ex350 floor mats
- cargo mat for chevy equinox 2010
- mercedes benz glk cargo cover
- grille gaurd
- boat trailer covers
- custom fit car mats