Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liners
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liners
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- RubberTite Cargo Liners by Lloyd Mats are custom-designed to fit your vehicle
- Unique dimpled design uses small cups to hold mud, muck and moisture without needing a tall outer edge
- So durable they've been proven to outwear all other custom rubber mats
- Rubber stays flexible even in sub-freezing temperatures
- The bottom layer of each liner is outfitted with countless small carpet-grabbing spikes to keep your mat in place
- Also available in matching floor mats for inside your cockpit
- Cleaning is easy—just hose ‘em off
- Available in multiple universal colors
- Your RubberTite Cargo Liner by Lloyd Mats is backed by a 5-year warranty
Outfit your ride with a slim cargo liner that offers solid protection and contemporary looks. The RubberTite Cargo Liner by Lloyd Mats features a unique dimpled design employing small cups to trap mud, muck and moisture away from your load without using a tall outer edge. Each Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liner is custom-tailored for your vehicle and gives you an edge-to-edge, low-profile fit.
The underside of your Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liner is covered with carpet-grabbing spikes to ensure it always stays in place. And, RubberTite Liners clean easily-just hose them off.
Choose from a range of universal colors to complement or match your factory interior. Your Lloyd Mats RubberTite Floor Cargo Liner is custom-made in the USA and backed by a 5-year warranty.
Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
921 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael D (lewiston, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Avalon — Dec 16, 2014 10:40 AM
The cargo mat looks good and functions well but is a little small for my 2014 Toyota Avalon. It could be about 1' deeper ie. from the bumper to the back seat dimension.
Reviewed by Calvin H (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru WRX — Dec 10, 2014 8:23 PM
Perfect fit out of the box. Handles the dings of tool boxes on the mat.
Reviewed by Tracey S (LAKE OZARK, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Porsche Cayenne — Dec 05, 2014 4:30 AM
Good quality, thicker than most, easy to install, highly recommend, and best value I found