Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liners
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- RubberTite Cargo Liners by Lloyd Mats are custom-designed to fit your vehicle
- Unique dimpled design uses small cups to hold mud, muck and moisture without needing a tall outer edge
- So durable they've been proven to outwear all other custom rubber mats
- Rubber stays flexible even in sub-freezing temperatures
- The bottom layer of each liner is outfitted with countless small carpet-grabbing spikes to keep your mat in place
- Also available in matching floor mats for inside your cockpit
- Cleaning is easy—just hose ‘em off
- Available in multiple universal colors
- Your RubberTite Cargo Liner by Lloyd Mats is backed by a 3-year warranty
Outfit your ride with a slim cargo liner that offers solid protection and contemporary looks. The RubberTite Cargo Liner by Lloyd Mats features a unique dimpled design employing small cups to trap mud, muck and moisture away from your load without using a tall outer edge. Each Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liner is custom-tailored for your vehicle and gives you an edge-to-edge, low-profile fit.
The underside of your Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liner is covered with carpet-grabbing spikes to ensure it always stays in place. And, RubberTite Liners clean easily-just hose them off.
Choose from a range of universal colors to complement or match your factory interior. Your Lloyd Mats RubberTite Floor Cargo Liner is custom-made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
945 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by mark b (tijeras, NM) Reviewed for a 1989 Dodge Ramcharger — Thursday at 10:12 AM
Very high quality, heavy duty and great appearance. The only negative was the mat could have been 1/2 inch wider. You will like this mat.
Reviewed by Robert A (Auburn, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Volkswagen Golf — Oct 11, 2017 5:57 AM
Have been using Lloyds rubber mats over 20 years, Always the best, Easiest to clean and last for years.
Reviewed by Veronica J (MADISON, AL) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy SSR — Oct 04, 2017 8:01 PM
I purchased the truck bed liner a floor mats for my husband's Chevrolet SSR convertible truck. He really likes them, found them very easy to install, attractive, and prevents his golf clubs and other cargo from slip-sliding around in the truck bed. The floor mats also fit the style of the vehicle perfectly. He's extremely happy with his birthday gift!
Reviewed by James I (Port Townsend, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Transit Connect — Sep 26, 2017 8:56 AM
They fit but did not come with clips to secure it, but since i do not really see where clips would work anyhow, no big deal. they are supposedly for my vehicle, and the contour fit perfectly, but they had post holes in them whereas my vehicle does not have posts to anchor them. They do not stay put 100%, but overall, 90%. I got them on a sale, with coupon, so that is good, i think the total was $40 for both, shipping included. I really can't complain, so i think i'll shut up now.
Reviewed by Dale L (kalamazoo, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe — Sep 24, 2017 6:52 PM
Perfect fit. This is exactly what I wanted. I don't need a mat with a lip around the edge. The hundreds of dimples catch and hold the small spille, both wet and dry that I encounter.
- lloyd mats cargo & trunk liners
- husky cargo liner review
- spyder tail lights review
- truxport tonneau cover review
- gmc bed caps
- lexus cargo mat
- nissan tent
- porsche panamera trunk liner
- rav4 cargo mat
- infiniti g35 seat covers
- camo bug shield and rain guards
- custom car dashboard covers
- windshield wipers free shipping